The Terminal

Discussion in 'Reach Aesthetic Maps' started by JoeSpartan118, Sep 25, 2012.

1. JoeSpartan118

JoeSpartan118 Promethean

Fight your way to the departing area and make some serious air
    take your flight to high speeds and long distances you will travel Forgeworld like never before, calculate your departing speed to guarantee a safe undamaged landing.
    The Terminal has a shopping area, an eating area and restrooms for female and male Spartans as well it also has a baggage claim area.
    Don't forget to check in your guns.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 JoeSpartan118, Sep 25, 2012
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2012
  2. SimmonsZore

SimmonsZore Promethean

The best part of the map is the inside. Its has all the asthetics in side. the outside needs the most work.I think you should make this a ship,it may fit best

3. Zatherla

Zatherla Sweet Lemonade

I really like how much work you put into that curved part on the outside. although I think that's the part you put the most work into. I think this map does have potential but you need to be consistent with your aesthetics. For example, those one=way shield doors popping outside the tunnel make it look rushed and as if you didn't care. But then again, that is just my opinion, and this is just your map. Great work.

4. fpsQUADRAsnipar

fpsQUADRAsnipar Promethean

You know those gray wood bugs that curl up when you poke em, that's what that curved structure on the front (or back) of that terminal looks like lol (2nd pic from the bottom). I don't know if ''Slayer" could really be played on here lol, over all nice map. I'd like to reserve a seat on the next flight, thank you!

5. JoeSpartan118

JoeSpartan118 Promethean

Cheiyijei thanks for dropping by I'm really glad you like the inside of the terminal, as far as the outside goes the building is a terminal therefore it can not be turned into a ship, I see where you are going with the ship idea but I'll rather not do it that way, other people may say that I'm taking inspiration from them, besides in this map you get to travel all of Forgeword at 300 mph.

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

Zatherla thanks for the remarks and you are right it was a pain to get the curved part done but I'd managed to pull it together, the one way shields are there to bring you to safe and unharmed landing, I had to use all of them in order for the landing to be successful from 300 mph to 0 mph ( I wish there more smaller shields ).

[br][/br]
    Edited by merge:

[​IMG]
    rolie polie

You know I did not realized that but you are right it does look like a rolie polie, if there are enough players in this map it is actually very fun to play slayer, and you flight is wating to you (don't forget to strap in)

#5 JoeSpartan118, Sep 27, 2012
    Last edited: Sep 27, 2012