The Temple

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by foxfootball30, May 9, 2009.

1. foxfootball30

foxfootball30 Ancient

The Temple
    By foxfootball30

Map
    Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

Gametype
    Bungie.net : Halo 3 File Details

Map Description
    The Temple is an infection map on Assembly. The humans have two bases from which to choose to defend thereselves in or they can just simply wander around the map. The first base is called the platforn. On the playform, there are 3 Plasma Cannons that instantly respawn. Below, there is an extremely useful gravity hammer, but it only spawns once. Humans have infinate ammo and are able to obtain an overshield only if they use teamwork. The second base is called the arena. Based in the center of Assembly, the arena has two entrances; one through a gravity lift where the gravity hammer usually spawn, and though one of the four doors which is unblocked. The three other doors are blocked are lift blockers. Enough of the description, on to the pictures!

Pictures

[​IMG][/URL]
    Here is where the zombies first spawn. They die and have to wait 10 seconds to respawn which gives the humans some time to find their cover.

[​IMG][/URL]
    This is the platform base. With teamwork, you can easily survive the zombie outbreak.

[​IMG][/URL]
    Here is a different angle of the platform base.

[​IMG][/URL]
    The zombies spawn here after their first spawn. They are able to pick up a custom powerup which makes them have poor camo.

[​IMG][/URL]
    Last, here's the arena. The arena contains a variety of weapons and has two entrances.​

2. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

Teamwork? More like turrets :p. Although I will agree it looks good, there's not really much of a concept, except stay put, hoar the turrets. There is lots of cover for the zombie, so at least it won't become too impossible. I can't say much for aesthetics since you didn't make most of it, but still looks kinda fun. Probably something I would play on a lazy sunday night with some friends.

3. ezekeil20five17

ezekeil20five17 Ancient

Its nice to see someone thinking outside the {sand}box but 3 instant respawn turrets on an infection map?

camo or not this will be an unbalanced zombie massacre

no thanks

4. nealsaviking

nealsaviking Ancient

I hope you realize that if the turrets have instant respawn, then all humans go there and unmount them, then they respawn instantly. Eventually, every human will have a turret and an unlimited access to ammo. Turrets make or break an infection map. Everything else looks good though. Just put yourself in the zombie's shoes though.

5. MaxSterling

MaxSterling Ancient

Points for using a map other than sandbox, but assembly is my least favorite map. Kudos for making the attempt, though. I won't even look at assembly unless it's modded.

Based on the images... turrets on infection games are a definite no-no. I can only see a few things done to the map... apparently a few barricades and a couple of other things. Doesn't look like much was done, but then again... assembly doesn't have the pieces to do much.