The SS Halo

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by DragZona, May 28, 2008.

1. DragZona

DragZona Ancient

SS Halo
    A great map for many infection types, eg. "Save One bullet" and "In The Shadows"

Download Map
    Download Gametype

Description:
    This map is basically a large ship, ready to set sail, the zombies are the assassins and are against the UNSC spending money on sending supplies out to their marines on earth.
    I got the inspiration fro this map from other variants such as "The Estate" and "Vents" and I wanted to make my own map variant for "In The Shadows"

If you happen to become a zombie, you'll start off in the corridors, sneak your way through the debris or run full pelt towards the doors, there are ladders going up to the ship, but that isn't the only entrance.
    If you're a base player, you will begin your game inside the bowels of the ship, in the cargohold. make your way to the deck or wade out the battle hiding behind crates.
    This is by far the best map I've produced, as I spent alot of time on it, my mates were a real support too, they stayed with me as I built it, even though all they did was mess around in the background, lol.
    Thanks for your support guys!

Long view
    [​IMG]

Cargo Hold
    [​IMG]
    By DragZona

1st Floor
    [​IMG]
    By DragZona

Long view from the back
    [​IMG]

... and of course the Steering wheel + me :D
    [​IMG]
    By DragZona

#1 DragZona, May 28, 2008
    Last edited: May 29, 2008
  2. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

Hello and welcome to forgehub. I hope that you will continue to be a part of this community and will be active. However, your post is not up to forgehub standards. You must have your images embedded. Please read this topic for more information about correct posting format. If you need help with embedding pictures, follow these instructions. You must first access them from your screenshots section in your Halo 3 bungie.net profile. Then, save them to your computer. You must use and external image hosting site, such as imageshack. Upload the images then select them. It should provide and image url for you, then take that url and insert it into the text box that appears when you click the image icon while posting. Good luck with your post, and if you need any further assistance please PM me or a forgehub moderator

3. texturedlemur

texturedlemur Ancient

no one else after me needs to comment on the post fomat. 1 person is enough

4. Xenomorph52

Xenomorph52 Ancient

From what I can see in the first screenshot the map looks fantastic. But if we could get some more screenshots of the ship's interior that'd be awesome.

5. DragZona

DragZona Ancient

SS Halo - adding pics

Okay, I've adding an embedded picture, of course I'll add more, but remember! This is the first thing I have ever posted on Forgehub, so be gentle. Heheh

6. Thom Barbarossa

Thom Barbarossa Ancient

this is a neat idea and you bult it neatly 4/5

7. InferiorPigeon

InferiorPigeon Ancient

nice job on that ship
    looks nice
    =D

8. COMMANDERMATT1

COMMANDERMATT1 Ancient

i really like the ship it looks like you spent alot of time on it. ill have to check it out later. the inside loooks great. and nice job on the interlocking it looks really nice.

9. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

Awesome, deffinetly resembles a ship. At least it's a different type of ship and not the pirate ships we've seen a thousand times on here. Good Job and I looking forward to seeing more from you.

10. woodaba

woodaba Ancient

Nice job creating something Original. I love infection, and cant wait to test this out. Qued

11. DragZona

DragZona Ancient

Thanks for the great comments guys, I really appreciate it ;)

12. Private_Vivi

Private_Vivi Ancient

Cleanly built and fun to play on, nice!

13. myonlydetriment

myonlydetriment Ancient

When I read "SS" I thought spaceship. Nice to see a REAL ship, it's like this and the pirate ship are the only real ships that I know of. Reminds me of a common cargo ship, cool. Is it playtested?

14. Wally12

Wally12 Ancient

It looks like a tugboat. I like it. Mai tugbote goze t00t t00t!

15. barefootabe

barefootabe Ancient

wow this is awesome. diffently the best ship map ive seen.
    it looks almost noah's ark-ish lol

(it'd be cool if somebody made a ship like this on avalanche it would be like shackleton or something)

16. Beyond Skill198

Beyond Skill198 Ancient

this map has a really nice look to it, by far the best "ship" map I've seen. The steering wheel is a really nice touch.

17. DragZona

DragZona Ancient

Thanks guys, the only problem I have is the warthog, is there any way to make it un-usuable? rendering useless for people to drive?

=]