The Spiral

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by BigBraund, Aug 23, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BigBraund

BigBraund Ancient

[​IMG]

The Spiral

The Alpha Zombie has good camo and is closer to the spiral but has 50% shields. The humans can grab a mongoose and get their before the zombie but have to be quick, otherwise they can try and kill the alpha then rush up the Spiral. Hiding or running around in a mongoose prooves pointless.
    There are 4 secret battle rifles at the start, and it is useful getting one.
    For the Gametype

2. Evil J3bus

Evil J3bus Ancient

Welcome to forge hub man, i'm guessing this is your first post so i'll offer some help:

you must upload your screenshots to the internet using free uploading sites (like tinypic.com) so that you can emmbedd them into your post. (personal message me for more info)

also try hyperlinking your post to the bungie forums so we can download your map.

check some other threads or mine for examples + i'll add positive rep for a good first try

all the best evil j3bus

3. JEEF

JEEF Ancient

you need to embed your pics or else we cant tell what your map is, and you should never have secret weapons because when some one finds every one will no there not a secret

4. sangheili dude

sangheili dude Ancient

pics not working? but sounds decent anyway

5. PUNJA

PUNJA Ancient

theres not even a link lol

6. Gollygeeanelite

Gollygeeanelite Ancient

Amazing MAP! Just kidding! If your new to forgehub, read the rules so you can find out how to make appropriate posts. I did that before making my first post and that post was really good. So yeah, we can't rate this map or tell you that it looks good and stuff.

7. InvisibleCookie117

cool map, nice strategy with secret battle rifles, but i have one question to anyone. how do post? b/c i cannot find the place to do it

8. Hari

Hari Ancient

Easy guys. This post is not up to standards. Look HERE for the standards and help on posting your map. NOBODY ELSE POST ABOUT STANDARDS FROM HERE ON!

9. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

LOCK

Just post a corrected version of the map in a new thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.