The Sexcat Commentary Thread - Updated Frequently

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by SEXCAT69able, Mar 1, 2011.

1. SEXCAT69able

SEXCAT69able Forerunner

[​IMG]

Our Channel

Well my friends and I just started up a commentary team, and we are going to be posting vids very frequently, so I thought I'd make one thread that I update as opposed to making a large amount of single threads. Hopefully this will make it easier for everyone, meaning the viewers and myself.

We're going to be making videos on just about every game you can think of. We're really new right now but you'll be seeing tons of stuff coming up.

-Orphanslayer

Updated with my new black ops commentary (at the bottom)!!!!
    Check it out please!! :)

-MINECRAFT-
    YouTube - Gaarn // Emma Watson's Residency // A Minecraft Commentary

YouTube - Orphanslayer - Minecraft // My House

YouTube - PBOB's Minecraft Tour

YouTube - Gaarn - Speed Mining in Emma Watson's Residency

-Black Ops-
    YouTube - PBOB - Black Ops // What a Flamer

YouTube - Orphanslayer - Black Ops // Whadda ya Think of my Voice? 28-3 on Grid

#1 SEXCAT69able, Mar 1, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 1, 2011
  2. Monolith

Monolith Ancient

Nice work, although a bit ramble-y-ish.. My favorite was the last because it actually included editing beyond microsoft paint and the beginning of a song. But what you got going is pretty sweet. Keep it up and maybe include more humor or stuff to entertain the audience. Remember, it's not like you're holding up the viewer because it's actually their choice to keep watching. Your job is to just get more deciding to watch and watch longer... that and to enjoy it lol