The Satanagog Church

Discussion in 'Reach Casual Maps' started by lglize420, Jan 19, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SilentJacket

SilentJacket Forerunner

again, the upside-down cross is the personal symbol of saint peter, please pay attention

2. lglize420

lglize420 Promethean

thanx guys, yea in v2 im working on now, im adding alot of more "rounded" features. I'm gana make the main chapel (1st floor)'s ceiling much higher. trying to add a basement, ore more cover outside for zombies. fixing random block pieces to look better, nd those stunt ramps are hidius, so keep a look out for v2 in about a week from now!

3. AquarianPhoenix

AquarianPhoenix Forerunner

Thank God! No pun intended, lol. I really like the map. Do you have a custom gametype for it, or is it just for standard Infection? I'm going to download this (and play with my Christian friends on it). However, we don't usually like Infection so I'll be doing Hide and Seek. I will let you know how it goes, but I imagine it should be fun. Are there killzones everywhere? 'Cause they kind of ruins the "hiding" aspect of Hide and Seek.

And are there any spots that you made JUST FOR hiding that I should know about? Or are you going to make me find them on my own? =]

As for the cross... It's St. Peter's cross because legend says he was crucified upside down. Saint Peter's Cross See it there!

4. Daedalos42

Daedalos42 Forerunner

Make it a broken cross and it can double as a peace sign! Lol, but in all seriousness, this map is awesome. The aesthetics are out of this world.

Why is anyone offended by that, anyways? It's a symbol used in some religions/beliefs. It's just like putting any religious symbol in a map.

5. lglize420

lglize420 Promethean

thanx guys, but I'm uploading a v2.0 rite now as we speak, so u can forget about this old thing, major, major facelift. ull c soon :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.