The Ruins

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by PossesedGoat, Oct 11, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. PossesedGoat

PossesedGoat Ancient

Under Investigation

#1 PossesedGoat, Oct 11, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 12, 2009
  2. dontknowme42

dontknowme42 Ancient

who are you and where did you get this map

3. Reincarnation

Reincarnation Ancient

why did you say that?

4. KrazyKraka3

KrazyKraka3 Ancient

umm is the map not completed, because i just downloaded it a few minutes ago and i think i may have broken out of the map by the 2nd puzzle (deployable cover) Anyways, if it isnt completed i would recommend waiting until you finish the map (including testing for glitches/exploits) before you post it on forgehub.

5. dontknowme42

dontknowme42 Ancient

this map is stolen some one should be banned this maps not finished yet is wow

6. Silent oo death

Silent oo death Ancient

Explain. What makes you think that this map is not his? He states that it was a co-forge in the beginning with this halohubb guy. That's a heavy accusation unless you have proof. Having it breakable might not mean that it wasn't finished just that a part was overlooked.

7. dontknowme42

dontknowme42 Ancient

this map is being made for like a month i also am the one who created the hub room you see with the flag and the stone platform and orange bars and the people who are making this map are all on my list

8. Creech n Spawn

Creech n Spawn Ancient

Ok, I don't know who you think you are 'possessed goat', but posting a STOLEN map is just not right. Me, Gamesmoker, Tylr1, and another friend of mine have been working on that for 1 month, and were planning on releasing it on our own terms. Whoever you are, you should join my party sometime, so you can explain your childish self to all of us who have spent many hours on this map. I'm going to report the thread, even though I don't know if that will help. But one way or another we'll solve this.

9. Mander

Mander YOU WOKE THE DRAGON

Oh wow, is this actually that map you guys have been working on? I'd believe it because it does seem funny that a new member with no other posts would be the maker of such a gorgeous map. I've never heard of "Possessed Goat" before or HaloHubb which seems suspicious. If so, then these two are definately going into Yee Man's Hall of Shame. And don't worry guys, I'll back you up on proving this is a stolen map, if it actually is.

10. Creech n Spawn

Creech n Spawn Ancient

Thanks Mander. We're still trying to figure out how they got the map, and I'm gonna send a message to all the moderators letting them know about this, I'm not sure I have video proof of us forging it, but I'm sure I can find something that has enough proof, aside from the fact that we've been talking about it on paradoxforums.com for quite a while.

11. actualdoor

actualdoor Ancient

thats what you guys get for showing the map to some random but yes this is stolen i already saw this like 2 weeks ago when tylyr1 showed me this

12. GoSu

GoSu Ancient

Fail

Hmmm... FAIL! Anways it's wrong to take peoples map bro.

~ GoSu aka LeGiT

#12 GoSu, Oct 12, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2009
  13. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

If you can provide viable proof that you've been working on it with the other people mentioned and the map is truly yours, I'll take action.

#13 Agamer, Oct 12, 2009
  14. Creech n Spawn

Creech n Spawn Ancient

I have a film clip of one of those puzzles in the making. Then on About 1200 Jew's bio on Xbox-LIVE there has been a small preview type thing letting people know that the map is coming out. Also, look on paradoxforums.com we have both been forging puzzle maps for a while, these guys are unheard of and have no history of making the map. The rest of the map is brilliantly forged while mysteriously there is a horrible starting room, and on top of the awesome hub room there is a randomly placed Tube Intersection for a roof. *facepalm* I'm sorry but that's my proof. If you feel like watching the film clip let me know, and I will upload it to my fileshare. We would not make this big of a deal for no reason.

15. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

I understand dude, I'd like to see the film clip if anything.
    PM me with the link to the clip, I'll watch it, and take action from there.

16. buddhacrane

buddhacrane Ancient

Well, I'm convinced, it's stolen. For shame! On a puzzle map no less.

It takes weeks and months for people to create these puzzles, there is nothing worse than someone trying to rob a creator of their time, effort, and hard work.

I can vouch for the credibility of Creech, Tylyr and Gamesmoker/dontknowme - Those are known members of the puzzle community. HaloHubb and possesedGoat are not. Be gone with them!

#16 buddhacrane, Oct 12, 2009
  17. YEE MAN IZ BAK

YEE MAN IZ BAK Ancient

What gives you the right to pushblish some one else’s work? This is unacceptable; I can vouch for Creech n spawn and his whole team of forgers. They have been paisley waiting to release this map. This will definitely be going into Yee Man's Hall of Shame. I suggest reporting this to a mod, let them do their job.

18. About 1200 jews

About 1200 jews Ancient

I cant belive these Sly sons of bitches i dont care if they ban me from forge hub so im going to say what i want. You are the lowest of the scum, is your life so dull that you have to steal a map that i have pain stakingly worked on for the past month? That hub room is mine, the crypt Is creech n spawn's and

19. Creech n Spawn

Creech n Spawn Ancient

and?... Sorry About 1200 but you didn't finish your post, if you were finished you didn't really finish your sentence.

#19 Creech n Spawn, Oct 12, 2009
  20. Roche178

Roche178 Ancient

Ok then, from the looks of things this was in fact stolen, Possessed Goat you have until 12PM, GMT 0 tomorrow to prove your self by PM as either the creator of this map or give a valid reason why you should not receive a one month ban for this offence.

Anyone who wishes to contact me about this issue send me a PM and I will get back to you as soon as I can, for now the map link, gametype and all pictures are removed.

#20 Roche178, Oct 12, 2009
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.