The Real Beta Key

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by pbturkey, Apr 30, 2010.

1. pbturkey

pbturkey Ancient

A lot of people have already gotten into the Halo: Reach beta even though it releases via the ODST campaign disc menu on May 3rd.
    Microsoft recently issued an update for all Xbox 360 consoles that allows you to transfer content onto any USB storage device such as a flash drive or external drive.
    I have heard that the Beta is about 1.20 Gigabytes, which would be very easy to copy onto your flashdrive.

What I am asking for, is this:

1) Have the Halo: Reach Beta on your Xbox 360 HDD (hard drive)
    2) Use a USB storage device and copy the 1.2 GB Beta onto to the device
    3) Upload the single Beta file onto demonoid/mediafire - instantly becoming the coolest person on the planet.

I'm pretty sure this isn't illegal, but it's probably frowned upon. Anyways, Bungie just posted about 1,000 codes on their main page in the past hour (they've all been used).

If you do this, please message me. Thank you, and good luck!

2. Klaydude11

Klaydude11 Ancient

Other steps:
    4) ????
    5) Profit

The beta freaking sucks. Everything is overpowered except for the assault rifle and plasma repeater. They are way too under powered. And about that idea. That's actually a pretty good idea except you'd probably get banned.

3. PILGRIM

PILGRIM Ancient

That is pretty illegal and when you download something onto a usb it is encrypted so it it cant be accessed on a pc without the relevant programs. And by the time you have done all of this the beta would of finished.

4. B3NW

B3NW Ancient

Wouldn't work (not assigned to your console ID. Calm your ass down and wait.

5. Meltyourtv

Meltyourtv Ancient

*Plugs in transfer cable and opens Xplorer360*

Tiem 4 hackz.

I got an Xbox Live update 2 weeks before the public did using a USB drive. Everyone who had the beta for the update was like "DUDE! How'd you buy that **** for your Avatar?"

#5 Meltyourtv, May 1, 2010
    Last edited: May 1, 2010
  6. ROFLwaffleP133

ROFLwaffleP133 Ancient

This

Once a code has been used, that's it.

2 more days man, we can make it...