The Rack on Tours

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by buddhacrane, Nov 2, 2008.

1. Ix Unseen xl

Ix Unseen xl Ancient

This is the hardest puzzle map that I have ever played. Good job, I played hell on earth and just gave up lol.

In puzzle one, I have the grav hammer and sword, I can get up to the teleporter but it is just blocked, I've tryed almost everything that I can while on the ledge and while not on the ledge, if anyone could give me a hint better than the one in the picture, that'd be nice.

Also, since I'm new to posting on FH, could someone tell me how to wrap spoilers around a text?

2. dontknowme42

dontknowme42 Ancient

Code:
     [spoiler"] :P[/spoiler"] 
    here is how :^remove quotes though

3. buddhacrane

buddhacrane Ancient

Re on Carnation is a combination, as are all my other puzzle maps. The very nature of my puzzle maps are that they're a hybrid, they're not JUST mental puzzles and they're not JUST physical puzzles, they're a combination of the two. It's just that in my other maps my physical puzzles leaned more towards jumping. But you can hardly call Re on Carnation a "Jumping Map", there were only 3 or so occasions (out of the 20 something puzzles) where you had to do tricky jumps.

The Rack on Tours is like Re on Carnation and all my puzzle maps, it's just shorter and has slightly less emphasis on trick jumps.

Well you've already done the hard part for that puzzle. If you look at the next picture it gives you a rather unsubtle indication of where the receiver that needed unblocking was, infact you can even see it from the first pic! I suggest you study those pics and hints more closely next time, they reveal more than you may initially think.

4. Username Loading...

Banned

5. QS Kamiqazi

QS Kamiqazi Ancient

I cant figure out what the hell you mean by using my body on puzzle 8 it just isnt making sense to me

6. Hackor Pickel

Hackor Pickel Ancient

i got to puzzle 5 within 10 minutes, but that damn camo....

7. Ix Unseen xl

Ix Unseen xl Ancient

yea, thanks buddha for the help on Puzzle 1.

it wasnt that hard to find the chopper inside the hub, just takes a while to flip it. im now stuck on the next one finding the regen but cant figure out the rest :(

8. vinco onmia

vinco onmia Ancient

Me and some friends were playing this and could only get to the telporter by cheating. We got the sword (easy) and the hammer (still easy), but we cannot get the grav-lift.
    Please help. :<(

9. dontknowme42

dontknowme42 Ancient

Dear previous poster read all the clues i think somewhere near puzzle 6 or 7 it tells you something about level 1

10. Sage

Sage Ancient

dont reviel how do things let buddha do it if he wants. thats just uncool. Buddha usually puts a video on how to do it up.

#70 Sage, Nov 7, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 10, 2008
  11. Ix Unseen xl

Ix Unseen xl Ancient

alright sorry, i thought someone might say that to me, i deleted the spoiler.

12. PrfctionIsFlawd

PrfctionIsFlawd Ancient

Don't give away answers. If people need help they ask buddha. The clues are more than enough to get through the puzzle. I don't think he should even have put clues....They make it much too simple.

13. HydroZoid

HydroZoid Ancient

you lie prfction!!! maybe for some puzzles like the first few, but i must be retarded because puzzle 10 looks impossible for me with that damn sheild door.

and like buddha said earlier, it is one of the puzzles that is partially based on luck, which means i might have already done the puzzle the right way, but because i need to get lucky and time it right, that ill have to spend another half hour just getting the timing right...

anyhow im off to go brainstorm what you mean by "Really Bad"....again.....

14. marlonr.

marlonr. Ancient

This is so hard, Its so cool though. well some parts aren't that hard

15. CaMOfo

CaMOfo Ancient

I've gotten to the end and beat it, but I skipped Puzzle 11 because I had a headache and just felt like seeing all the puzzles before I got off. Good Job...the Really Bad clue was awesome.

Marlonr, why would you quote his whole post?

16. Sage

Sage Ancient

i bet he did it to make his own part not seem like spam. Its a really common thing he just did it badly. Also what do you mean skipped puzzle 11?

17. Ix Unseen xl

Ix Unseen xl Ancient

he probably forged it and saved a new map or something to get past 11

also, sage, delete the post where u quoted me that way people cant just click the quoted spoiler :S

18. dontknowme42

dontknowme42 Ancient

he doesnt mean doing the challenge is luck he means when you do it the ball may roll in a weird direction

and the clue really bad you wrote it wrong its supposed to look like this
    Really Bad or Really Bad

19. Sage

Sage Ancient

this is the last time i will say this before i start reporting you for ruining his map.

DONT GIVE AWAY SECRETS OF ANY KIND THEY CAN MESSAGE BUDDHA IF THEY WANT MORE HINTS OR CLUES ITS NOT YOUR JOB SO STOP

20. hpbuttons

hpbuttons Ancient

havn't been on halo in a while with all the new games that came out, but I do have to say this map is very original. All the challenges are unique in their own way. The map also makes you think a lot because it is quite difficult. In fact me and my friend needed help on a good amount of them to beat it (which we useally don't) great map :)