The Quarry - SWAT Map

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by C1iffhangr, Apr 18, 2011.

1. C1iffhangr

C1iffhangr Forerunner

Hello Everyone,

DESCRIPTION:
    This SWAT Map has the same feel and playability as the Bungie SWAT maps but utilizes an all natural stone look. I was in the mood to play something with a different look to it and decided it was time to make it. It has a traditional balanced playing field with red and blue "bases". A Stone Arch way and tunnel along the inner wall and a ring of stone spires in the center. Dont forget just over the cliff side near the center of the map is a lower platform with 3 man cannons to launch you across the map. You can play free for all or teams, either way its a great map for more than just SWAT...also great for Slayer!!! Best for 2 to 8 players.

You can find it here:
    Bungie.net : Halo Reach : File Details

[​IMG]

Hope you all enjoy.
    Thanks.

#1 C1iffhangr, Apr 18, 2011
    Last edited: Apr 19, 2011
  2. alpha 853

alpha 853 Forerunner

since nobody was helpful here you go:

This post is lacking certain requirements that it needs. It needs:
    - a brief description of the map (500 characters)
    - at least one video or 1 clear picture showing your map, they recomend at least five photos
    - all pictures must be embedded.

link to posting pics on forge hub: http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-reach-custom-content/104926-how-post-screenshots.html

Failure to fix the post and meet the requirements within 24 hours will result in a lock by a moderator

3. A Killing Pie

A Killing Pie Forerunner

Really cool idea with the rocks and all, but isn't there a lack of cover? I mean, you can only have 50 rocks on there at most.

4. ultrascreamer52

ultrascreamer52 Forerunner

i like the map. my friends and i played thru and it works great for swat. as for the lack of cover, i think he made it that way. it forces the player to move more and not just sit and wait. i didnt notice any spots that gave a clear view of the entire map so i think the rock placement was well done. download it and give it a try.