The problem with CoD5 map pack 3

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by a dying animal, Aug 11, 2009.

1. a dying animal

a dying animal Ancient

I don't know about you but i play CoD5 (i suck at it if im honest) and recently they released map pack 3. For those of you who don't know each map pack is 3 multiplayer maps plus 1 **** zombie map.
    The thing is they have been releasing these map packs frequently which means its quickly alienating people without these maps (im not one of them). Also it means we will see the end of the CoD5 map packs fairly soon.
    I personly think they are trying to get as much money as possible from CoD5 before modern warfare 2 comes out because it is going to steal all of CoD5's customers. If you have any views on this please leave a comment.

2. ScarFac3d

ScarFac3d Ancient

So...you're complaining that a game is putting out a lot of (quality) DLC for a game? Hmm...strange. Nope, i'm completely fine with it, those that don't have it should get off their lazy bums and get a job.

3. Dow

Dow Ancient

I lost interest in Cod 5 about a month ago because it was all the same thing: people running around with MP40's dropping bouncing betty's with no tactical element to the game. The only reason I play it is for **** zombies anymore, and I don't want to pay 20$ for one **** zombies map.

4. Gr4phix

Gr4phix Ancient

I agree with Dow, I love **** Zombies but I don't play Multiplayer anymore. I wish they would release the **** Zombies Map Separately or both in a Pack and separately.

5. Jake Pajamas

Jake Pajamas Guest

the map packs are ten dollars. i realize these are harsh economic times but let's get real. just don't go to mcdonalds twice and you have enough money now to buy them. seriously they are cheap. I mean they give you four maps for 800 when friggin bungie is swindling us with only 3 maps! The horror! But no really, if you don't wan them then don't buy them. You can still play Multiplayer without them. But if you hate having to quit games cause you don't have the maps then dig around your couch for pennys or work about 2-3 hours for minimum wage and buy them. GET OVER IT.

6. Nova102

Nova102 Ancient

Yes but bungie gave us forge for a reason, to increase the replay value of the maps, I for one bought the first two and hated the MP maps, andthe zombie maps I lost intrest of because it was so repeatative, Treyarch honestly doesnt take much time to check for glitches because there are so many in Map Packs 1 and 2!

7. Jake Pajamas

Jake Pajamas Guest

well like i said, if you don't like them. don't buy them. it's not that big of a deal.

8. Nightfire

Nightfire Ancient

I don't like the many glitches in all their maps, which kind of destroys the quality of the maps.

9. M.Jelleh

M.Jelleh Ancient

Uhh keep in mind this is America. At least here. In any country with some form of capitalism people will try to make money. It puts food on tables. They do it in Canada too. And England, France, Russia, hell even Mexico. Although I don't think there are that many people playing **** Zombies in Mexico.

EDIT: I do have to agree with the alienating thing. I didn't play COD5 for a while and now that there are 3 map packs I can spend like 30 dollars so I can stay in the parties (if my connection were better), or I can just play other games.

#9 M.Jelleh, Aug 12, 2009
    Last edited: Aug 12, 2009
  10. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

Lol girls cost money too. Maybe map packs aren't exactly my priority.

-Irrelevant point is irrelevant

11. Jake Pajamas

Jake Pajamas Guest

incentives make the world go round. incentives usually come in the form of money

12. TheFakeAngatar

TheFakeAngatar Ancient

Alienating people? If you don't think the game worthy enough to buy more of, why did you buy the game in the first place? It's your fault you don't buy it, no one elses.