Sandbox The Platform

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Black Magic105, Apr 12, 2009.

1. Black Magic105

Black Magic105 Ancient

#1 Black Magic105, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  2. Remii

Remii Ancient

I dont understand this. What weapons would you use, and it looks like a CTF gametype. This could also use some interlocking to make it look more professional. Try to add more to a description 2/5

3. Zeta Arcadee

Zeta Arcadee Ancient

I don't see any proper placement of weapons, it's too small, it's basically yells "spawnkilling" and could easily be made in 5-10 minutes.

4. SVV33T SAUC3

SVV33T SAUC3 Ancient

This looks... small. And unplayable. Sorry, but you didn't put any effort into this maps creation. It only consists of 19 items. Really. Oh well. Also, the flags are 10 feet away from each other. spawn killing is imminent. Sorry, but fail.

#4 SVV33T SAUC3, Apr 12, 2009
    Last edited: Apr 12, 2009
  5. mastersync23

mastersync23 Ancient

Despite being posted in Mini Game Maps, I really don't think that this is a Mini Game. It just seems waaaaay too small. If you maybe added some cover in the middle that spawned over time, that would be good, but for what's here...what's here is disappointing. Try making the map bigger overall. 2/5. Sorry, dude.

6. Black Magic105

Black Magic105 Ancient

the main part of the game is to get the flag to the other side and try not to die. You have 90% damage resistance and weapons do 125 damage so theres alot of fire power with 4v4