The Opera House

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by duff himself, Apr 27, 2008.

1. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

Looks awesome, I like the layout it seems like it all goes well together.

2. CASHnDASH

CASHnDASH Ancient

Looks great....Downloading now.

3. AllseeingEntity

AllseeingEntity Ancient

Map reviewd

Map Name:<a href="http://www.forgehub.com/forum/showthread.php?t=9054">The Opera House</a>
    Author:<a href="http://www.forgehub.com/forum/member.php?u=11330"> Duff Himself</a>
    Reviewed By: <a href+="http://www.forgehub.com/forum/member.php?u=11534">HXC2stepAP</a>

Enjoyment 7/10
    This is a very fun map, and with it's support on multiple game types will be having you want to play again and again. There is a slight problem with Player spawns where you can spawn right next to an enemy, but in team based games that shouldn't be a problem.

Balance 8/10

Definitely a balanced map while playing multiple game types for the gameplay covers the entire field. The height of some areas are made up for by power weapons at strategic places throughout the play area to compensate for the lack of elevation. There is no area that is unnoticed in this map.

Durability 5/10
    Not the most durable map, it cannot be escaped yet has many flaws in it's design. There are places you can get stuck, making it unable to escape from your tomb.

Aesthetics 7/10

Not the most beautiful map, but pretty none the less. The structure that stands out the most would have to be the stage structure made out of bridges. Interlocked perfectly this is really what gives this map it's name.

Originality 9/10
    As for originality this map surpassed the standards, a lot of the structure in this map are rare if not non-existent.

Overall Score 7/10
    An overall enjoyable map, works very well for competitive games. Only problems would be spawns and little niches that can cost you your life. While testing i really enjoyed playing this map.

4. LXV Grizzly

LXV Grizzly Ancient

looks pretty good, nice interlocking

5. bnasty574

bnasty574 Ancient

this looked incredible but when I play Slayer and CTF with my the spawns were all whack and it played bad. v2?

6. HumBoys

HumBoys Ancient

VERY nice, although I do not support teleporters as they can be blocked. I do this all the time on avalanche :)

7. bam3214

bam3214 Ancient

very original, and great interlocking. 5/5

8. Laxer

Laxer Ancient

Looks very clean and unique. DLing