The Multiplex

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by dodgeballkid, Oct 24, 2010.

1. dodgeballkid

dodgeballkid Ancient

Well, this map took many hours, and here it is.
    [​IMG]

YouTube - Halo Reach Forge Map -- The Multiplex

So Multiplex was a map that just kind of built itself. I built bases on either side that were asymmetrical, and two "sniper areas" on either side. Then, I thought that teleporter access in to the sniper areas was not enough, so I built platforms, added some pretty awful looking aesthetics (not awful, just not good either) such as the loltastic indoor satellite looking thing, and....that's about it. The only major problems with this map is the fact that on top of the yellow snipe area, it is considered out of bounds if you walk to close to the rock or get on top of the dish, and I ran out or decorations, so a few areas are unrailed...but meh.. the Budget was at $300 I think...
    This is my first post on the Hub, so give feedback please. (Negative or positive, feedback is feedback).
    BTW, this is a TEAM SLAYER map. No other gametypes were put into play. Multiteam, Big Team, or reg. Team Slayer.
    It was too big for regular FFA slayer, I tried.

#1 dodgeballkid, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2010
  2. Skyward Shoe

Skyward Shoe BTB Legend
    Forge Critic Senior Member

You need pictures embeded into your post, or at the very least links to them. Sorry, but this thread will be locked if you don't get some photos up soon.

3. dodgeballkid

dodgeballkid Ancient

Yeah I know, and the picture is bad that I uploaded. I feel stupid for asking this, but since I can't find it in the FAQ of this site, we can't embed Youtube videos to our posts, can we?

Edit:...I just put the url and it embedded? Genius.

#3 dodgeballkid, Oct 24, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 24, 2010