Foundry The MTN

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by ovalpanda, Jun 4, 2009.

1. ovalpanda

ovalpanda Ancient

The MTN

I know this map looks extremely messy, but it's supposed to. It's a jacked up Mountain.

The Front
    [​IMG]

The Back
    [​IMG]

First Destination
    [​IMG]

Second Destination
    [​IMG]

Third, and final, Destination
    [​IMG]
    Hope you enjoy!!!!
    BTW, here's the Game type:
    CLIMB

2. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

If I may ask, what does MTN stand for?

As for the map itself, I have seen a lot of maps like this already. This isn't original at all. The game play may be interesting and chaotic, but the thought put to this map is poor.

It's really obvious that you just threw random objects around. Try a more well planned map next time.

3. ShortKidPena

ShortKidPena Ancient

I agree with RaBBiiTTT when he says that he's seen lots of maps like this already and it isn't very original. MTN im pretty sure stands for mountain-MounTaiN

Also don't get mad at us, but you need to plan out your maps a little bit more. The gameplay may be fun, but to much jumping isn't fun.

Overall-2.5/5

4. ehand88

ehand88 Ancient

^^^I think MTN stands for mountain. I have actually seen better "piles of objects" maps before, but this one is a little too sloppy even for that category. It needs to be a little "cleaner" with more difficult and hidden jumps, I think. Then again, these kind of maps are not really my cup of tea, so what do I know?

5. MaxSterling

MaxSterling Ancient

To me, it looks like you just spawned various objects and dropped them. I think that if you merged and blended a lot of the pieces together, it would go a long way in the eyes of the people here at ForgeHub.

6. Fruitbat7

Fruitbat7 Ancient

i've been looking for a well forged jumbled map like this on sandbox. anyone know of any? anyway, your map looks pretty good, but like the other guys were saying, it could use some more planning, interlocking, and maybe a little bit of geomerging to top it off. Actually now that i look at it you do have a good amount of interlocking, but more wouldn't hurt

#6 Fruitbat7, Jun 4, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2009
  7. strikebomber

strikebomber Ancient

it looks kinda fun but other then that you should have made some bases under the mountain and then interlock items in them other then that it looks like it took you 5 mins

8. ovalpanda

ovalpanda Ancient

it did take me 5 mins lol

9. Plan B

Plan B Ancient

This map looks like it took no effort at all.
    Im not giving you praise for anything you did here.
    However I will thank you for posting this in Casual.

and MTN stands for mountain to whoever the idiot asked what that meant.

But please if your going to post a map put some effort and thought into it instead of this literally garbage map.