The Monday Thread (Open only on Mondays)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Agamer, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mongoose

Mongoose Ancient

L
    O
    L
    F
    A
    I
    L

My monday was fun. Got stoned, played some halo, played some MW2 and jammed out to music for the rest of the time until now. Now im crashing and don't feel real good, so ima go to sleep.

2. V

V Ancient

Woke up at 6:00am to be at my highschool from 7:30 til 8:30 for cross country conditioning. Came home with one of my friends and ate McDonald's breakfast and played some halo while watching the Chris Puckett montage on youtube. Went back to my highschool at 10:30 for a basketball meeting for our new coach and then played pick up games for an hour. Came home, moved our old swingset across the street to the neighbors' house we gave it to. Showered, and went and hung out at a friend's house for the rest of the night til now.

3. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

Got up, studied for the ACT, worked at the hospital until 5, bought two pairs of glasses totaling around $900 (there goes my iPhone 4 money), bought some hiking boats, started Portal: Prelude, watched Weeds. Pretty boring day to be honest.

4. Randle Scandal

Randle Scandal Ancient

At least not every female your age won't title their facebook photo albums "SEN10R year"

It's really clever when everyone does it!

5. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

First day of work.

My legs are throbbing.

first job ever, i spend 1.5 hours doing paperwork (signing tax and policy forms...) and started around 1. then, i literally stood around all day, either waiting for customers or restocking shelves. There a LOT of heavy ****ing children's toys.

6. What's A Scope?

What's A Scope? Ancient

I'm class of 2012.

SENIO12? Meh lol.

I had very boring day. I woke up at like 2. I did nothing then ate boneless buffalo wings. Then more nothing. I began playing MW2. I owned. Then I cut grass for about an hour. More nothing... ate taco bake. Later I went to a gas station and bought a red bull lol. More MW2.

Yea I am bored out of my mind. Last day of being punished. Time to continue my summer...

7. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

I'm a senior 2011, our theme is Ocean's 11.

8. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

I'm also a Senior 2011!

I'm also going to lock this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.