The Monday Thread (Open only on Mondays)

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Agamer, Sep 11, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bomb Champion

Bomb Champion Ancient

Today was alright, albeit I still have a bit of homework to do. I learned my case mod will be at my house tomorrow, but I'm still waiting on my replacement optical drive before I can start the operation.

2. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

*Thread Opened*

I personally had a tiring day today, but I have tomorrow off, and I'm leaving right now to go see The Book Of Eli with some friends. Enjoy guys!

Thanks Shock!

3. RedNeck

RedNeck Ancient

I'm sick and i skipped Scouts but went to school. My Monday basically sucked as it usually does.

@Gamer....why are we thanking Shock for miserable days?

4. Shanon

Shanon Loves His Sex Fruits

New Semester, chill.
    Ugh, I'm 18 on Wednesday
    :D

5. Kidbomber

Kidbomber Ancient

ugh last month was really ruff.. Still is alot, however its slowly getting better. Oh and im getting my braces off tomorrow and going to the doctor soon to see about this arm of mine lol..

But its was so-so overall, Amber is sick with the a cold :(

6. Whisper

Whisper Ancient

MUCK FONDAYS.

Ye.

7. Bloo Jay

Bloo Jay Ancient

First day back in the new semester:
    1st is boring... I basically do what I do at home: Use the computer. Problem, she teaches us like 2 year olds.
    2nd is gonna be great... Me and the teacher broke out in the middle of class talking about Halo and MW2.
    3rd is boring... Grade 12 math in grade 10. Ugh.
    4th was meh... French...'nuff said.
    5th: We asked the teacher random questions and got long drawn on replies... :D

After school: MW2.

Tomorrow: Girl's house :D

8. stickmanmeyhem

stickmanmeyhem Ancient

So today I found out I have a hot and easy french teacher. This course is gonna be sweet.

9. Rifte

Rifte Ancient

Returned to school after a two week exam break.. got my report card. I have an 89 overall average, my french mark weighed me down which was disappointing. I'm considering dropping it to take all three sciences next year.

Didn't get any homework which is nice, but now I need to buy a new graphic calc :/

#889 Rifte, Feb 1, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 1, 2010
  10. Playerhata27

Playerhata27 Ancient

Found out today I have a retreat tomorrow (I go to Catholic School, and a retreat is where a bunch of students dedicate their entire day to demonstrations, and the best part meditation), meaning no classes tomorrow!

11. Black Theorem

Black Theorem Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

:O I remember my catholic retreat. 8th grade, was a lot of fun, actually. We stayed in this hotel for the whole of the day. teachers played a few social games with us, we had some meditation time, lunch on the house, more games, a raffle, then back home.

Only thing bad about it was that it was on a Saturday.

Actually, I learned a lot about the Catholic religion while I was there. I really thought about why I believed what I believed. Some of it made sense to me, some of it didnt. but that's another story.

Ontopic:
    My Mondays are gonna suck in the future. I have a class at 11 and 4. First is English, 1.5 hrs. Second, Precalc for 3 hrs. Tuesdays, got physics at 9:30, so I can't stay up mondays.

Seems like the only good thing about Mondays is that I get to sleep in a little.

12. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

*Thread opened*

Today(Sunday) I had a blast snowboarding, from 9 in the morning all the way till 30 minutes before kickoff. **** was so cash, can't wait to do it all over again next Saturday. I know I'll be feeling sore tomorrow and I don't really want to go back to school tomorrow anyway uggh, oh well.

#892 Agamer, Feb 7, 2010
    Last edited: Feb 7, 2010
  13. Pigglez

Pigglez Ancient

Today was Sunday. Not Monday.

14. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

Today is Monday in a lot of countries except mine, I'm going to bed after I make this post, so if I didn't open it right now, it wouldn't be open till 4 P.M. CST tomorrow, I see nothing bad in opening it an hour early.

15. Grif

Grif Na'vi Tits

Sunday:

Found out my uncle (well really not my uncle, but my cousin's [who is much older than me and has a child. Oh and she's a supermodel, not joking.] husband) has or had P.A.D. If you don't know what PAD is, don't ask because honestly it's kind of dumb from an outside observers perpective.

Saint's won. Awesome.

16. Epic Tusk

Epic Tusk Ancient

I don't have the chance to post in this thread on mondays, mainly because I'm at school (Culinary) from 6:30 AM to 5:00 PM. I'm up at 4 AM and home between 6 and 7 PM. I crash when I get home, because I have to be up again at 4 AM. And I love it.

Oh yeah Weekend - Friday worked on project for Product ID, Downloaded some Albums (like 20 or so) that I've been looking for.

Saturday - Worked

Today - Worked got off then worked on my car. Crashing for the night.

17. Mace

Mace Old Tyme

Who Dat.

18. Vinny

Vinny Ancient

Currently serving day 4 of my Suspension. (Look in the Van Nevis Chat Thread for full story)

TL;DR---
    Got sticked out, too messed up in school, dropped my entire stash box and all it's contents in front of my Lab Teacher.

Besides that, it's a beautiful morning in New York.

19. oh knarly

oh knarly Ancient

Just made a brilliant rogan josh, if I don't say so myself. Really grown to love cooking recently, who knew.

20. Matty

Matty Ancient

I really enjoy cooking. Probably the only thing that i can invest any amount of time in and not get bored.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.