Foundry The Last Day

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Master Debayter, Mar 25, 2009.

?

What's the best part about this map?

1. The aesthetics

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. The gameplay

4 vote(s)
    7.0%
  3. The switches

8 vote(s)
    14.0%
  4. The overall amazing-ness

29 vote(s)
    50.9%
  5. That it beats the other maps like it

16 vote(s)
    28.1%
  1. Eternal Reconnaissance

Yah... I guess you're right. Thats what i would do after all, and many others too. yah.

take your time master debayter. you just made one of the greatest maps ever. take a break. u have plenty of time to think of another map. just wondering if you will make another judgement map is all

2. Master Debayter

Master Debayter Ancient

I'll consider it. Patt06snipe inspired me to make another one with an original layout like he did.

And 43 replies is less than a day? Holy #$%.

3. TheKeebobBobagawa

this map is really good, this deserves a feature. purely amazing, and its a hells load of fun.

4. Katana Master

Katana Master Ancient

Zomg! It's out!
    I was waiting for this :D
    Exelent everything, dl it right now!

Great job!

5. HunTedMeat

HunTedMeat Ancient

Man, its finally out! Ive been waiting for this map for 3 whole months and I'm glad that you spent those three months building, designing and perfecting this map. I just love how you made the windows and the random box is epic.( I think I've figured out how it works!)I almost never give ratings on a map but this deserves a good 4.998/5. Just kidding! It gets 5/5 from me. Keep forging and oh yeah,FEATURE NOW!!

6. waffle1313

waffle1313 Ancient

Wow this is the best **** zombies map by far,WELL DONE (1billion/5 stars)

Also, what is your GT for XBL?

#46 waffle1313, Mar 26, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 26, 2009
  7. Eternal Reconnaissance

I know im too active but still.

this is amazing. so many comments, how many now, over 50? anyway, this is just great. your map is really getting some fans. congrats again master debayter. who knows how many comments by the end of the week!

8. Oakly HiDef

Oakly HiDef RivalMass

I will post the info for the random box soon but here is a quick summary.

The weapons are held up on the roof by a gravlift that is on the otherside of a fencewall. This keeps them up and the slot created by the signs keeps people from reaching them. When you hit the propane tank it explodes and sets off a chain reaction which causes the gravlift to be destroyed. The fuse has a two second delay which gives you enough time to grab the weapons as they fall

9. Kalriq

Kalriq Ancient

I tested once, it was godly,
    Great job guys
    I'm making a verruckt on sandbox if you are interested. I'm even making a moving mystery box.
    You have my download. This map will be featured I think.

10. TrioEnzyme

TrioEnzyme Ancient

I love this map. It is a brilliant remake of **** Zombies. I love the windows they are ingenious and the random weapon box is cool too, but I have one complaint and that is getting stuck inside the window with the ghost near the zombie fun room. There was at least one person that got stuck in there EVERY round.

But overall, great map. IMO good enough to rival Help's on the way right?

4.7/5 and Feechure Nao!

11. toasted kittuns

toasted kittuns Ancient

finally, the real version came out ^^. i wish i could have tested it out though.

anyways, the map itself is purely epic. everything that could possibly be remade in halo was remade, and it was done a lot better then i thought. i really like the mongoose idea, because it mimics how in the actual game, the nazis can't just run through the window, it takes a few seconds. the weapon box is awesome. i don't have any ideas for improvement, but thanks for also posting a seperate thread on just the weapon box.

FEATURE NAOW.

12. Master Debayter

Master Debayter Ancient

Yeah, I put the link for the Random Weapon Box thread in the related links section in the second post by me.

But if you're too lazy to go look for it, here's the link: Random Weapon Box

13. Chedderboy

Chedderboy Ancient

Hopefully this will, if not halt, at least slow the seemingly never-ending torrent of **** Zombie remakes. I don't think its an exaggeration to say it is the definitive remake, not just of Nacht but the best remake of a non-Halo level in Forge. Amazing.
    The only problem I encountered while playing it was the mongoose windows are sometimes hard to get through...but the fact that they're in there at all is an accomplishment on its own; in comparison with what you've accomplished, its a minor detail.

14. Eternal Reconnaissance

I finally played a game of 8 people, so I can remark on that finally.

Now, I refused to tell them what the map was, and they hadnt even heard of this remake, let alone forge hub. Right as the map loaded, me and another player as a human, he took one quick look, and said, "Dude, this map is freaking awesome! It's **** Zombies, right. Put it in your file share, I need this." It only got better as he played on, discovering how the cave, upstairs, and random weapon box worked. Then when I became infected, they were apparantly in their own huge chat about how amazing the map was, even one of my friends who hated CodWaw. I believe he has second thoughts about buying the game now. To Master Debayter and Rivalmass, they ALL send their compliments.

Then there was the zombie fun room, respawning stairways, and so forth. Basically they nearly exploded with excitement. The only problem was that in one of the windows with the ghost, both me and some of them got stuck in some glitched room created by interlocking the walls. It wasn't too big a concern, because they went through the cave and other first-floor windows more, but it did irritate them a bit because they had to wait for the round to end before finally playing.

Congrats again from me and all my friends who played. Again, this map has blown the minds of many.

15. Frito Bandito 7

Frito Bandito 7 Ancient

features now! this map has great design, a great gameplay and is simply amazing! random box is genius and i had the greatest time playing this with my friends the other night... already downloaded !!! i might make my own now like patt06snipe's...

16. Kalriq

Kalriq Ancient

Woooh I played this yesterday with 16 people and it was epic, I was the last man standing fighting back a hoarde of zombies, using only a mauler and a Br, I made it to the top floor however there are epic camping possibilities at the top of the main room stairs if you manage to get up there before they spawn.
    Still, I was killed and T-bagged furiously when I ran out of ammo, its all good though. 30 kills in a game isn't bad :)

17. sleeper7642

sleeper7642 Ancient

Wow, great job. There are three problems I found. First, it is possible to throw a grenade into the random weapon box to get another turn. Second, you'll occasionally get killed by the guardians while meleeing the propane tank. Third, the upstairs window with the ghost, the ghost will spit you back out on the wrong side most of the time.

Overall 9.75, amazing map.

18. Yevah

Yevah Ancient

uhh, dude think of another way to do the weapon box, they had a great find
    when u punch the propane tank walk to the A side and you cant be killed
    and look down while your in the ghost and you wont get shot out

=]

19. FryTheSly

FryTheSly Ancient

calm down guys.
    i hadnt played it when i posted that coment.
    now that i have i will rate it a 4/5
    its defenatly constructed really well
    good job

20. CANADAs ARMY EH

CANADAs ARMY EH Ancient

love the idea and dl for me best one seen yet but i am currently building the same map but only done the floor and finished the switches too u should look at it before i post i loves yours could you give me some points