The Lab

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by FalcaoTKD, Oct 28, 2008.

1. FalcaoTKD

FalcaoTKD Ancient

This is my Infection map called
    The Lab

this is my first post, and english is not my first language, so please be patient.

Map: Foundry

Technics:
    Interlocking
    Advanced Floating

Description:
    This map works best with infection gametypes. It supports 6-8 players. It has an entrance with a closeable door that can be closed by destroying the grav lift. The first floor is the safest zone of the map because you can watch the door , and once it is closed , you have to watch for zombies coming from upstairs. You can use the Flame Thrower to activate the fireplace in the 1st floor. The 2nd floor has all the good weapons ,so that you will eventually go to the 2nd floor and risk your life because the zombies can come by the roof. There is also a dumpster trap in there, when you get the power up, the dumpster kills you!! There are also many windows to shoot the zombies and a turret that is used as a secret exit when you decide to leave the turret. In the attic, you find many grenades and snipers, because this is the best place to snipe the zombies. You can also watch the secondary entrance to the lab.
    This map took 7 hours total.

Content:
    Closeable door
    Fireplace
    Elevator
    Dumpster Trap
    Sniping Spot
    Secret entrance by the roof

OBS:The door opens each 30 minutes, after the fireplace is activated , the only way to stop it is by throwing a grenade!! Elevator made with two man cannons.

Weapons and Equipment
    1st Floor:
    Flame Thrower
    Energy Sword
    Battle Rifle
    Shotgun
    2nd Floor
    Sentinel Ray
    Beam Rifle
    Rocket Launcher
    Spartan Laser
    Turret
    Trip Mine
    Power-up
    Attic
    Plasma Pistol
    Turret
    Sniper Rifle
    Plasma Grenades
    Flame Grenades
    Overshield

Screenshots:

Outside:
    [​IMG]

Entrance:
    [​IMG]

1st Floor:
    [​IMG]

2nd Floor:

[​IMG]
    Attic:
    [​IMG]
    I hope you enjoyed this map.
    Made by WeakLuis
    Link for Download:

Bungie.net : Bungie Online : Halo 3 File Details

Thanks!!

#1 FalcaoTKD, Oct 28, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 30, 2008
  2. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

This sin't up to FH standards screenshots taken from Bungie.net must be taken from your File Share. Any post after this is considered spam.

3. zackj191

zackj191 Ancient

The screenshots need to be embeded(link)

Also please give a small description.

http://www.forgehub.com/forum/halo-forge-maps/3000-map-posting-template.html

Next time you say something like that, and don't help the poster with links, then I will report you for spam.

4. vinco onmia

vinco onmia Ancient

Just commenting, maybe he posted near the same time as you and didn't know you put this up until after the fact.

5. RampaginFetus

RampaginFetus Ancient

Don't use Bungie embed, save 'em to your hard drive then make photobucket account. Once done with that upload pics and use that link
    -kthxbye

6. FalcaoTKD

FalcaoTKD Ancient

Thanks for the help, I've already fixed the problem

7. evilution101

evilution101 Ancient

so, i see all the pics and This map looks pretty cool. You do know how to interlock but it seems like you only use it in nessecary spots. This is fine. It does look like you may be able to camp with all the weapons in the attic but there might be a hole somewhere. The map doea look like it woild have very good gameplay as long as the zombies are not to week. Im geussing you just use your own infection game so you could put some suggestions about what would make a pretty good gametype. Overall the map is very nice and well made. I like infection (unless it is stupid fat kid) so i will download the map and try to make a good gametype. 4.5/5

8. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient

Okay, the thread's good now. And by the looks of it, so is the map. A bit scruffy in areas, but looks good to play. Well done on giving zombies shields.

9. EpicFishFingers

EpicFishFingers Ancient