The Lab Hog

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Chicken Dippah, Jun 15, 2008.

1. OM3GA

OM3GA Ancient

simple but, it looks good for doing screen shots and, it is very neatly made

2. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

Thanks for you comments guys, Can any of you post back with screenshots made ? that would be nice

3. Pizza Truck

Pizza Truck Ancient

For the idiots saying I didn't read the post:

I did. It's an aesthetic map, and I don't think it's very aesthetically pleasing. It's not even a good idea. I KNOW IT"S FOR SCREENSHOTS. My opinion is that it does not look good and there is nothing special. I'm terribly sorry you don't like my opinion, but you don't need to claim how I didn't read something, when in fact, I did.

And you only think of me as a noob because my brother hacked my account and got me negative rep and banned. So be calling:

Crouchaldhino
    yomtvraps
    rooneynator
    and kangaroo killa

noobs, not me.

#43 Pizza Truck, Jun 19, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 19, 2008
  4. HumBoys

HumBoys Ancient

Excellent use of scenery!

5. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

@ Humboys Thank you very much glad you appreciate it.

@ Pizza Truck I've had enough of you you repeatedly send me messages complaining about me then you come onto my threads trying to start arguments please stop harrasing me.

6. Sk84lyfe13

Sk84lyfe13 Ancient

that is one of the best warthogs ive ever seen! I also saw the mongbull that was pretty sweet too. what i think you should do is Pimp Out a TANK OR A HORNET!. then with the map pack you are going to put out for these you should try and get all the pimped out vehicles into 1 map.

7. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

I would do all pimped in one map however it becomes difficult as there are only 8 weapon holders and I cant use Teleporters because they are fugly.

8. Loscocco

Loscocco Ancient

this is the kinda thing that belongs in the backround of a level and nothing more, like if u made a city level, put 1 of those in a fence box to make it look like an advertisement in the backround, but theres no point in posting up a map that is just for screenshots

9. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

Point taken, First of all Cities are rather unoriginal nowadays so I wouldnt definatly not make one of them but an advertisement boards is more than possible however I will not be making a v2 due to the positive response I have recieved. In your opinion there is no point in posting this map - Fair enough comment but I have had 212 Downloads in 5 days ( I know thats not alot) but I'm happy if I've pleased 212 people or evern 106 people its all good as the maps served its purpose, And I have had several requests to make more vehicles as well as requests for people to feature my hog in their own maps so taken what you said into consideration - I still feel this map was worth posting but thanks for your insight.

10. BiG QwackER

BiG QwackER Ancient

That'd be AWESOME if you could drive the Warthog.

11. faceplanter7774

faceplanter7774 Ancient

one of the most intresting asthentic maps

12. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

Glad you think so there will be more where that came from

13. Paulie Walnuttz

Paulie Walnuttz Ancient

looks cool for some cool screenshots

14. RANDY M47

RANDY M47 Ancient

i downloaded it...to bad you cant drive it with the stuff...though it looks cool

15. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

Holy hell I've had way more publicity on this then I thought I would have had lols.

16. Da Pig

Da Pig Ancient

*EDIT: Sorry, but I just got really pissed off. What I actually just wanted to say was:
    Aesthetic maps are not supposed to be playable, so stop complaining about that you can't drive the hog or whatever! And stop rating it low 'cuz of that!

#56 Da Pig, Jun 22, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 22, 2008
  17. loadin shells

loadin shells Ancient

Wow

That Warthog is awesome

18. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

Lol sweman d.w about it man it is a bit of a disapointing rating but hey some people feel its only worthy of 3/5 then its only worthy of 3/5 in my books too :)

19. doughens12

doughens12 Ancient

that looks pretty cool, but i have no idea why i would download a map for screenshot purposes only.

20. Chicken Dippah

Chicken Dippah Ancient

Why do you download aesthetic maps? too look at right. Well this way other people can do what you did look at it. now you know.