The Kingdom of Ra

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by Aftershock 10, Jan 20, 2010.

1. ObsidianRanger

ObsidianRanger Forerunner

This map is awesome. Not only is it incredibly fun to play, but it also helped me greatly with traps. Previously i only knew of the traps posted by the ching chong kid (he is awesome) but now i know how to make traps completely invisible. Thanks for making maps like this :)

2. Gratlofatic

Gratlofatic Forerunner

3. LordAugastus

LordAugastus Forerunner

getting annoyed

ok i have ben enjoing this map for oooooh say 1 hour when i descovered that i am stuck as in not in one room but i seem to be lacking the ability to progress anywhere else in the map, ""spoilers"" i deactivated all traps got the sword, smg, 2 bubble shield, and then thats it i been in the room wid 4 teleporters see the opening cnt get in der, used the e;epoters inside walls and yet i still cnt get open the teleporter which is found first. a walkthrough would be very helpfull anyone who has finished. i understand a puzzle is to be enjoyed at ur own pace but when i have been walking around for hours around same places, around the building jumping and swigning the sword and still hvnt descovered something new i would like a hint or two which actually rnt as cryptic as the 3 kings thingy :S loved the map, and hope for a walkthrough really do untill then im off to bed

#23 LordAugastus, Mar 19, 2010
    Last edited: Mar 19, 2010
  4. Random11714

Random11714 Ancient

5. The Muppet King

The Muppet King Ancient

One hell of a map, I played with 5 other friends but still couldn't get close to the oddball. I would like a video walk through just to see how it's done. Anyway, great map and impressive design, really shows your thorough knowledge of traps.

6. falcan125

falcan125 Forerunner

very good and worth downloading. i played it and finnished it but it took around a 1/2 hour lol. whats a good time to do it in؟

7. Random11714

Random11714 Ancient

8. Aftershock 10

Aftershock 10 Ancient

#28 Aftershock 10, Apr 3, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 3, 2010
  9. Random11714

Random11714 Ancient

I'm 'a watch your tutorial and see if you beat it faster than me. :p

I've watched it and you more than likely would've beaten my time if you hadn't of forgotten what you were doing, lol. I beat you by like 25 seconds... lol.

No wait... taking out the time of the intro of the videos...
    Yeah, the intros together add up to about 25 seconds, and then the time wasted after you got the oddball and you went into the second round was 10 seconds...
    So really you beat me by about 10 seconds. Again you would've done much better if you hadn't forgotten what you were doing.

I really must say, this is my favorite puzzle map to date. It's the perfect balance of challenges and aesthetics. I find it much more pleasing than all of Buddhacrane's puzzle maps, lol.

#29 Random11714, Apr 4, 2010
    Last edited: Apr 4, 2010
  10. Uchiha Seto1

Uchiha Seto1 Forerunner

I love this map. I think its the best puzzle map ever created. But that's only my opinion though. I congratulate you Aftershock!

11. Xen

Xen Ancient

This map is over the top incredible. I can't still come to comprehend at how forgers think of these things, how they plan out the structures and puzzles all to fit in a small confined area. Amazing, I loved catching my friends off guard. Shows how much me and my friends know about teamwork. XD