Sandbox The Jump Course

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Mini Game Maps' started by oMG iTz WheeLz, May 6, 2009.

1. oMG iTz WheeLz

oMG iTz WheeLz Ancient

Map Title: The Jump Course
    VERY HARD JUMP MAP!!! MAY CAUSE LOTS OF DEATH!!!

Download Map
    Download Gametype

Description:
    well, thank you for looking at my thread. I am new to Forgehub, and this is my first map. This is a very hard jumping map, and will probably give you some trouble. The map has a variety of jumps, from regular jumps to radar jumps, and also has 2 checkpoints so that you don't have to go all the way back to the beginning everytime you die. I hope to have another map up in 2 weeks or so, so please be looking for it!!! I hope you enjoy my map!!!:)!!!

If you complete my map, then please send me a video so I can put you on the leaderboard!!! MUST BE IN CUSTOM GAME!!!! NOT IN FORGE!!!!

1).
    2).
    3).

No hints or explanations will be given!!! Just some pictures and the rest is up to you!!!
    [​IMG]
    Thats a far jump:)
    [​IMG]
    Choose your fate!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    MONGOOSE!!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Hard Section!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Killball!!!!
    [​IMG]
    Stairway to Heaven!!!!
    [​IMG]
    The last jump!!!!!
    [​IMG]

Alright I got my pics up, so enjoy the map!!!!

#1 oMG iTz WheeLz, May 6, 2009
    Last edited: May 8, 2009
  2. ehand88

ehand88 Ancient

I used haloscreenshots.net to embed pics for my first post and it was really easy. Just go to the website, enter your gamertag, and copy the BB code for your pics and paste here and that should do it. Hope this helps.
    Edit: also be sure to upload more than one pic to show off your map a little more

#2 ehand88, May 6, 2009
    Last edited: May 6, 2009
  3. ShortKidPena

ShortKidPena Ancient

You need to read the read before posting section that will tell you all you need to know before posting your map. Also don't say that you didn't know because im tired of all these new people screwing up on their first map, and im not just talking to you. The forum is in my signature...oh and if you don't fix it soon the thread will get locked

4. Ix Unseen xl

Ix Unseen xl Ancient

This looks challenging and a lot of fun, I'll DL once i clear my que list. the only suggestions i can give you are to use a checkpoint system b/c most people don't like getting to the last jump then failing and having to start all the way over. also, i reccomend not using death teleporters b/c they are just annoying and aggrivating.
    I'll rate this map 3.5/5

5. TraiiT

TraiiT Ancient

Looks okay i just don't see how this is possible with a mongoose :surprise: