Mini-Game The Hunger Games.

Discussion in 'WIP - Works In Progress' started by Auggie Burr, Jul 12, 2013.

1. Auggie Burr

Auggie Burr Promethean
    Forge Critic Senior Member

I used a modded Tree Forge Map for this creation made by VoiD Ninjaa. What I basically tried to do is recreate the feel of how intense the movie was. I wanted you to feel like you are afraid of every wrong move you could make and make it fun at the same time. The time of day changes a little ways in, guns have 1 clip, ammo is scarce. Be the last to survive and you win! I also might need help testing it out so feel free to add your input/review if you like. Or let me know if you want to help test.

MAP: File Share Halo Official Site

GAMETYPE: File Share Halo Official Site

BIRDS EYE VIEW
    [​IMG]

THE BUNKER
    [​IMG]

THE HOUSE
    [​IMG]

ONE OF THE LARGER CAVES
    [​IMG]

THE STARTING PADS FOR 8 PLAYERS
    [​IMG]

#1 Auggie Burr, Jul 12, 2013
    Last edited: Jul 12, 2013
  2. Elliot

Elliot BIOC

Better looking than most I have seen. It looks like it is on the medium island. If so, why did you not choose the larger island? Simply to create a denser forest?

3. Auggie Burr

Auggie Burr Promethean

Well I was trying to work with the framerate issue I was getting with all the trees and also if you delete a certain amount of trees (Since its a modded 512 trees map) the budget would shoot up to 10,000 making it impossible to forge. The big island was too large but think back now, Maybe remaking it with more cave systems and what not wouldnt be a bad idea. And yes a denser forest was what I was going for.