The Hallway Chase

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Yekkou, Jul 29, 2008.

1. Yekkou

Yekkou Yellow, but with "kk"s

Alright so. Last night, its four in the morning. You know... that time where everything gets extremely funny. Like whatever you say is just like "KJFOIWE DID YOU JUST SAY THAT?!! XD XD XD!!" And so we were bowing to a cone on a pallet while the barrels and camping stools were taking over.

So anyways a magical idea decided to hop on into one of our minds (dont know whos...) And said "wow what if we made a scoobie doo map! that would be insaaaaanneeee! lets make that stupid thing they have in every chase scene." the chase scene they have in every episode is where theyre in a hallway with doors and they pop out every which way.

Thus this map was borne

The epic...
    [​IMG]

As you can see its just one giant hallway with door that teleport you. All the teleporters are on the same channel so when you walk through one it randomly chooses a door for you to come out of. You could come out of the door you went into!!! :O

The awesomeness that are
    [​IMG]

Wow now isnt that a scene. The door in its natural habitat... the wall. Sigh such a beautiful sight seeing a door doing absolutely nothing!

Heres another shot of the hallway that took 500+ hours to make! i spent my whole life on this and i just wanted people to know how long i spent on this!! haha

[​IMG]

ZOINKS!!

And heres the ceiling like in the episode 132 where the gang goes and captures that one ghost at that one place!

[​IMG]

Just a joke dont worry...

Now for some intense action shots!! this could include snipes, sticks, beat down, or some insanely retarded picture of...

[​IMG]
    Us walking around the hallway!! Yeah!!

[​IMG]

Sooooooo.

Now for the epic "Creator" shot. And heeerrrrreeeee we are!

[​IMG]

Alright so i think i pretty much explained everything in all the random whatever i typed above... yup so see ya!

oh yeah the download link... just a second...

Download?
    http://www.bungie.net/Online/Halo3UserContentDetails.aspx?h3fileid=47105835

Credit goes to me and A MoronicAnimal for being all crazy and insane with me at 4:00 am

There we go. Thank you for your time ladies and gents.

Sincerley,
    Toast

#1 Yekkou, Jul 29, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 8, 2008
    goldenknight508 and FreshCherry like this.
  2. Y35 <3

Y35 <3 Ancient

haha this is great, i like your idea very original, and your map is very clean. theres not much to say lol, but nice job with the idea

3. youngian

youngian Guest

looks fun.

4. FreshCherry

FreshCherry Ancient

this is such a good idea! i love how you teleport to another door and stuff. 5/5 for neatness, the idea, and good gameplay

5. Micr0Snip3

Micr0Snip3 Ancient

HAHA! this looks so much fun

6. Hazza

Hazza Ancient

HAHA that is a fantastic idea for a map! I have never seen anything like this before and i have no idea what popped into your head to make it but anyway its great! I suggest you make a video (e.g. scooby doo + friends running away from shiny VIP/Infected person) for this map as it would be hilarious. Well done! 5/5 and a definate + rep for this!

headlessbarbie likes this.
  7. Yekkou

Haha thanks for the positive comments. Once again just note that me and my friend were all loopy and stuff when we created this so we had no idea what was going on so dont give us too much credit :p

headlessbarbie likes this.
  8. bluepenguin23

bluepenguin23 Ancient

gosh dang it!!!!!1!!!!11!!!@31adioshqor8qyo8q3!!!!
    i was making a map just like this b4 my xbx broke!!! well this looks a bit better then mine... well i know that you didn't rip me of it's just i had the same thing as you. only you actually finished it and posted it... well congrates it's pretty good! i am just sad because i was working on the multiple tele thing doors too... :,( but still... this looks very good!:D

god the same thing happened to my carnivel map. i was working on it then went to fh and saw a map called fair. it was pretty much a carnavle...

#8 bluepenguin23, Jul 29, 2008
    Last edited: Jul 29, 2008
  9. Hazza

Hazza Ancient

WHY NOT LOL?! You deserve some epic credit for this! (if there is such a thing!)

10. Yekkou

Oh my bad. Yours would have been out sooner if your xbox wasnt broken right? Stupid xboxs and there breaking...ness. well i hope you get your xbox fixed soon. :D

11. bluepenguin23

bluepenguin23 Ancient

thank you toast! and this map is great though! i'm not going to post mine though because it was only a little thing b4 i finished my big map...
    thanks for the kind words though! :D all though i don't think it would have been out sooner...
    good job though!

12. CommanderA17

CommanderA17 Ancient

your presentation is hilarious, but I've yet to see a truly interesting map today. *sigh* good attempt, but I'll pass.

13. Yekkou

Why Not What?! oh and its cool. Theres a map out there for everyone! and thank ya penguin

14. Mr Dr Septer

Mr Dr Septer Ancient

LOOKS LIKE SOMETHING MY CLAN WOULD PLAY ON ILL DEFINATLY DOWNLOAD 4/5 caps lock sry

15. TheMisterHat

TheMisterHat Guest

wow this is realy great like great for 1v1 i think this would win a origanality contest

16. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

haha so this is like a map where you just run into doors and end up random places? I love it, its like the old scooby-doo episodes when they would get chased by a ghost, you should make a cool varient for thisd too. 5/5

17. Yekkou

Thanks guys. Thats exactly what i was aiming for!! :O Scoobie Doo!

18. Loopakoopius

Loopakoopius Ancient

lol this looks so much fun! its got my dl for sure

19. FattyFatFat Kid

FattyFatFat Kid Ancient

OMG Toast, this map looks like it rocks! I LOLd so hard when I realized what you made! I LOVED those old scooby chases! This would make an amazing zombie map! Just one question; where are all the weapons? I've been scanning your sceenies and I can't find a single BR or a frag. Anyway, looks like an awesome map, dling now . . .

20. Yekkou

Oh no weapons. The whole thing was just for the refrence haha. Im glad you like it