The Final Bunk

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by IxXROADKILLXxI, Feb 5, 2009.

?

What you think?

Poll closed Apr 6, 2009.
  1. Feature!

12 vote(s)
    52.2%
  2. Really good!

9 vote(s)
    39.1%
  3. Its ok. Keep forging.

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  4. Nothing new. Just another post

1 vote(s)
    4.3%
  5. just wow.....Just bad.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

The Final Bunk

Bio:
    Well after so many bunks, I thought it was time to close the chapter on the epic pack of bunkers made by me. As some of you know i make big maps with much space when it come too bunks, and who would not guess? Yes I made a big epic looking map with the same theme. BUT how bout that game-type? Well we well go more into that later. The map it self is like usual, fun and basic, but I try-ed too put something a bit different for this last bunk. The bunks before it did not pull something off that I meant it to do in the first place...... Make you defend it. So with this map i made some changes on how it is built. i did not want too make this bunker go 3 story's high. To fix this, I made the structure lower but wider. The floors go up only about story's high, but still has 3 to 4 floors. Simple measuring and floor placement made this possible. Another thing i did too get it a defend feel is change the game type. For this game-type, i wanted something deferent and fun with out killing the wants of players that play the maps. I ended up using something similar to "Helps on the way" with that hard too kill feeling, only this time it dose not take 50 hits for the zombie too kill the human, and 50 clips to kill the zombie. so basically i made it shorter too kill each other, but still takes some damage to take each other down. With these two combinations, it makes you defend you bunker as planed, and Give those zombies something to fight for with out getting bored.

Pics:

[​IMG]
    As you can see this is the front of the bunk. Theres many useful cover for the zombies coming out too get those humans While being fired upon by machine guns on the left and right side of the bunker.

[​IMG]

When the zombies get to the entrance, they must hit the propane tank which causes a trigger to blow the barrier doors right open. Humans KEY is to prevent this from happening. There are other ways in side other then this. In fact there are 5 other ways inside! Look around and you should find a few.

Well what do you do when the zombies get in? lol..... every manZ for him self!!!!!!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Note: I well be updating when needed.
    Made for TBs FoUnDaTioNz aka IxXROADKILLXxI.
    Enjoy?!

#1 IxXROADKILLXxI, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Oct 13, 2009
  2. Cpt NeCRO 004

Cpt NeCRO 004 Ancient

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO it cant be the last bunker. but anyway i played on this earlier and it was fun and interesting and is claustrophobic. the mergin is really nice too. 5/5

3. Reidypeedy

Reidypeedy Ancient

this map is uneque because it wraps around in a curve and it has manny hidden things and small entrence ways.. very nice on the interlocking aswell but it still could use a little neatning up but other then that great!
    5/5...or 4.9/5 its close

4. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

I know :( But now im going too start on a new theme!!! And this time im think caves :DDDD !

5. Master Debayter

Master Debayter Ancient

Maybe you should put your talents into competitive maps, or at mini games. This final bunker is a big improvement to your others (especially the last one) and I give you kudos for that. I'll need to check the gameplay myself, but it looks good from what I see.

Seriously dude, MINI GAMES. lol

6. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

I really cant think of any LOL! I try for like ever siting in the forge game room trying to come up with something new.
    But how bout the cave maps? would you like them? I mean iv made one before and it came out really well, so thats why im think of cave maps agian. :)

#6 IxXROADKILLXxI, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  7. Lemons Reloaded

Lemons Reloaded Ancient

wow this is amazing! one of your beszt yet! but... is it your last bunker map?

8. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

Yes sadly :( im out of ideas for the bunkers, but have more for other maps, like swat maps and cave maps for infection.

#8 IxXROADKILLXxI, Feb 5, 2009
    Last edited: Feb 5, 2009
  9. halo3rockstar

halo3rockstar Ancient

i played this and there are too many ways to get into the bunker please fix this because it is horrible to play on if there are too many ways to get into the map otherwise this is a good map

10. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

How in the world dose it make it bad too have some extra ways for the zombies to get in? i see it as a chance for making the game zombies have some FUN instead of geting nailed by some machine guns over and over agian.......

11. xPsychZerox

xPsychZerox Ancient

This looks like a sweet infection map. I can't remember if I've seen your other bunker maps or not, but this one looks like a good map to close it off with.

I really like the layout of the map. Good job on that.

I will download as soon as I get enough space on my hard drive. 5/5

12. En3rgySword

En3rgySword Ancient

Looks like a great map. The narrow playing area and claustrophobic feel really do the job right. There is one potential problem, however. On many Infection maps, the turrets included are often far too over-powered. However, this small, might-not-even-be-a-problem issue will not stop my DL. Looks great, did I mention that?

13. whiizzle

whiizzle Ancient

ya a cave theme would be good, with like tunnels and stuff...

14. Kion FH

Kion FH Ancient

this looks like a really fun map. Its... odd... I really like the original layout with close quarters, and its like nothing I've really seen before... but I like it! You did a great job on everything!

15. Frito Bandito 7

Frito Bandito 7 Ancient

i really like the claustrophobic feel of this map and the fact that the zombies arent just blindly charging an enemy encampment. instead, they have an objective an many different ways to enter the enemy base. I was getting ready to build a similar type of map and if you are interested in building a second last bunker, pm me at my GT: FritoBandito7

16. revenger 514

revenger 514 Ancient

great bunker this is a 5/5. this looks like your best yet. but i can see many ways to get in

17. Obibital

Obibital Ancient

Yes! finally i nicely made infection map! this is great looking and the way that you actually evened out the power between the humans and zombies was great. havent seen an infection map like this in a while. i cant wait to see your cave maps.

18. BattyMan

BattyMan Ancient

Buildings this elaborate are hard to come by. It's actually pretty amazing how much you've got going on inside the walls of this bunker, it's deceptively intricate. Everything is nicely connected, lots of attack options for the zombies, no one room feels isolated from the rest of the structure, overall you did a great job of avoiding the annoyingly linear gameplay that normally accompanies infection maps.

19. Jackman142

Jackman142 Ancient

This map looks great. Very neat and very good gameplay. Except for one thing. We just blew the barrier up ourselves and went and span-killed the whole game. You may want to make a V2 with more respawn areas. Thats just my suggestion. 4.5/5

20. IxXROADKILLXxI

IxXROADKILLXxI Ancient

Hope you played the right gametype...... With out it, its too easy.
    and i wont make a v2.... This is the LAST bunk. read the thread?
    Other then that, glad you enjoyed it, and thats all i want :)