The Estate

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by PhoeniXaDc, May 3, 2009.

1. PhoeniXaDc

PhoeniXaDc Ancient

The Estate
    By: Wumpyyy

This is an infection map made by my good friend/neighbor, Wumpyyy (AKA Dinglz/DinglesNTB/dingleberry017). He made this one a while ago, and, believe me, he loves it. We play it almost every time we play infection. The good thing is, it is a great map, so we don't get totally bored of it. The basic idea of the map is the basic Infection Invasion. All humans spawn inside the Estate, and all Zombies spawn elsewhere. This map has AMAZING merges.

The stairs spawn like, 10 or 20 seconds into the game, allowing the humans to get to their hiding spot. If I am counting correctly, there are... 4 good hiding spots. 2 are in the basement, 1 is on the roof, and 1 is in Room #2, which, if viewing from the outside, is on the right.

Now, lets get to pictures:

Overview:
    [​IMG]

Outside:
    [​IMG]

Room #1:
    [​IMG]

Room #2:
    [​IMG]

Watchtower:
    [​IMG]

Chute:
    [​IMG]

Secret Room #1:
    [​IMG]

Secret Room #2:
    [​IMG]

2. T3H Sniper King

T3H Sniper King Ancient

At first when I seen the outside I was like, ouch needs a v2, but the inside, my breath was blown away! Very nice interlocking, rooms, and everything!
    I've never seen anything placed like this!

I'm downloading, and a 9.5/10
    Needs more cover outside.

3. PhoeniXaDc

PhoeniXaDc Ancient

Yeah, I am ALWAYS telling him he needs more cover. The zombies die almost immediately it seems. his Xbox isn't working right now, but the next time I see him I will tell him and maybe we can work on it on my Xbox.

4. Bigb779

Bigb779 Ancient

Looks like a great map. And yeah the outside needs some more cover, but the inside looks forged incredibly well, and almost perfect. I don't think I would rate it as high as Sniper King, but it would be at least 7. Tell him he did a good job.