The End is Near 12.21.12

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Asthetik, Apr 30, 2009.

?

Opinions

1. This is Bull

53 vote(s)
    67.9%
  2. Im Not Convinced

6 vote(s)
    7.7%
  3. This is Interesting

12 vote(s)
    15.4%
  4. OMG totall believer

7 vote(s)
    9.0%
  1. XxSpix

XxSpix Ancient

The Mayans got lazy and didn't finish off their calender
    /Thread

Also, the number 2000 didn't exist at that time, so put 2 and 2 together

2. RadiantRain

RadiantRain Ancient

The Mayans have already made accurate predictions of Solstices, Eclipses, when certain Asteroids would fly bye and even the 25,000 year long cycle of the Galaxies alignment which have been accurate with even today's technology.

How could you say they could not predict a simple asteroid then. Even though the Mayans ended their calendar on the exact date in which the 25,000 year cycle ends. Coincidence? Of course not, I don't like to think about the end of the world, but something is going to happen.

3. lightcanrule123

lightcanrule123 Ancient

see the thing is about teh mayan caledar is that they
    A. died off and never finished.
    B. switched to other studies other than prediction and astronomy
    C. Killed it by straggling it to death
    D. Or all of the above
    E. and Es in here cuz its awesome

4. jday1235

jday1235 Ancient

y put this on forge hub??

5. Camel Carcass

Camel Carcass Ancient

google LATOC.

(life after the oil crisis.)

I don't think it's completely accurate, but i'd say it's accurate within the next hundred years or so. and yeah it will take ages to read.

6. ZOMBIECOW11

ZOMBIECOW11 Ancient

You mean what you just copied from 100 different movies.

7. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

Like pretty much what every other movie director does these days? lol

8. RadiantRain

RadiantRain Ancient

April 2009. Nemihara bites his mother.

july 2009. His mom bites his father

December 18th 2009: People continue to bite each other.

March 2010. People start chewing

April 2010. People start eating and swallowing.

December 2010. 30% of the world has eaten each other.

December 2011: A year later 80% of the world has eaten each other.

November 2012. Last colony is eaten alive

December 12, 2012, last known living human commits suicide.

December 12, 2040. Nothing...

December 12, 2200. All traces of human life buried under the earth...

WOO I SHOULD BE A MOVIE DIRECTOR WITH WHAT I JUST CAME UP WITH.

9. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

April 2009. Radiant Rain chops off her hand.

July 2009. Her severed hand grows into a new Radiant Rain (much like a starfish) and cuts off her (the second Rain's) hand. The original Radiant Rain's hand is renewed.

December 18th 2009: The cycle of severed hands growing into new Radiant Rains and cutting off their own hands repeats and grows exponentially.

March 2010. There are now more hand/Radiant Rain clones than the entire human population combined. Radiant Rain clones have formed a religion cult centered around their god, Radian Rain.

April 2010. The clones of Radiant Rain's hands, led by the original Radiant Rain, declares itself a sovereign nation. They secede from the Union (traitorous California).

December 2010. 30% of the world has been conquested under the iron fisted rule (pun very much intended) of Radiant Rain.

December 2011: A year later 80% of the world is ruled by the Radiantrain Orthodoxy Military Empire. A few stragglers of humanity remains, mostly

November 2012. Last colony of humanity is invaded by Radiantrain Orthodoxy Military Army iNfantry forces.

December 12, 2012, last known living human commits suicide.

March 15, 44 BN (Before Nemi): The original Radiant Rain is betrayed by her closest ally and best friend, Radiant Rain v30256673.8913, otherwise known as Bruta. Her final words were, "Et tu, biatch?" Roughly translated into, "**** YO MOM".

0 AN: Nemihara, the messiah of Nemian religion, is born in a remote desert island surf shack.

Between 0 AN (After Nemi) and 476 AN: ROME's expansion throughout the world is threatened by the success of 'barbarian' traitors to ROME, clones of Radiant Rain who have been altered enough by genetic mutations that they are no longer Radiant Rain; some in fact are even male. They roam (pun very much intended) around ROMAN territory, attacking the weakened military which has been stretched far across the land.

September 4, 476 AN: The ROMAN empire collapses.

1300AN-1600AN: After thousands of years of widespread chaos, finally a rebirth of awesome, or the 'Reynbowaissance', emerges from the so called 'Dumb Ages'. Thinkers all across former cities of the ROMAN empire create paintings, music, and sculptures for the new Nemian Church, located in what was once known as ROME; before that, known as California.

October 12, 1492 AN: Nemipher Columbus sails the ocean blue and 'discovers' the Americas. Only he finds out that he went in a circle.

WOO I SHOULD BE A MOVIE DIRECTOR WITH WHAT I JUST CAME UP WITH.
    NEVERMIND I SHOULD WRITE HISTORY BOOKS INSTEAD

#89 Nemihara, Jun 8, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 8, 2009
  10. Ugotgerms

Ugotgerms Ancient

One thing that I would like to point out is that maybe the Mayans just decided to end it, not because they predicted the world to end, and decided to end it.

And the prophets fortune tellings were wacked, I watched doomsday on Discovery channel the other day, and one thing, their sayings could be anything, A bird will crash down from the sky and rain fire upon the earth!!!!11!, Some historians believe that that is the prediction for 9-11, I don't think so, it could be anything!

Another thing I remember is that half of the future tellers were high when they did there predictions

11. Agamer

Agamer Ancient

I found this video so funny when I first saw it.

It's a movie based off of, yeah you guessed it. 12.21.2012.

12. Juggernaut

Juggernaut Ancient

Personally I don't believe 2012 is the end of the world. Not enough evidence, and it's just a Y2K remake. "Swine Flu" isn't the end of the world. Honestly, I don't think any disease is incurable, eventually we'll find a cure for anything. As for a world disaster, I highly doubt that too. No one can predict weather, hell weather men can't do it either. My opinion is that it could be some breakthrough in science. I mean, why does the world have to end just because the calender did? Maybe they were counting the days till world hunger would end or something of the sort. Anyways, I think it's going to be something good for people or it's not going to be anything at all.

Anyways, I just see this whole thing as a giant opinion. Nothing factual about it.