the detention center

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by balthadorphenix, Jun 4, 2008.

1. balthadorphenix

balthadorphenix Ancient

made in:[​IMG]

DETENTION CENTER

[​IMG]

DOWNLOAD MAP:detention center

PREFERRED GAMETYPE:
    corruption

this is a infection map i don't think it will work out well for other game types.And from experience i believe this map works out best with as many players as possible.

STORY:

the dreadful mas selemat,ex-terrorist leader has escaped!!!!your job as the the police man is to bring back mas selamat back into his cell.....but beware he has acquired a deadly weapon and although he limps he has great upper body strength,teamwork is important as you alone cannot hold back the power which is EVIL!!but be careful friends are good and all but corruption may occur so always watch your back as you'll never know when you will get stabbed in the back

[​IMG]
    -the police strong hold
    on the secound and third level i have placed turrets...make use of this to keep the zombies in-line

-toilet
    if your general knowledge of singapore is decent you should know about mas selamat,he had escaped from the toilet.....my toilets walls will break allowing the alpha zombie to escape

[​IMG]

-the fountain
    the fountain will grant you the power of flight temporarily if drunk which will enable you to soar to the third level...but it will needs time to work out

-the arsenal
    i have created 3 boxes which include many weapons to aid you in defeat of the zombies
    p.s-->power may be great but nothing can beat the needler

-the prison door
    there is a small gate in the middle of the map it will only collapse later in the game thus allowing you to get you weaponry without any fear

-the red orb tower
    the red light will turn on when one of the prisoners has escaped!

[​IMG]

-the exit gate
    there are 2 dumpsters on the third level they together act as a door to the out side...however the man cannon needs to spawn in order to help you open it....and u need a special 5 letter password to open,which is W.H.A.C.K but remember u can only open it after the man cannon above has spawned

[​IMG]

-the outside
    dont let the zombies go out as you may never know where they are hiding....so they might strike when you're not looking

-the police car
    its a vehicle you might want to use...but tread carefully as you will never know why the zombies might be hiding....

*btw guys the dumpsters you see in my map are all doors they will automatically open...so please be patient

Spoofed wanted poster of the terrorist
    [​IMG]

i hope you enjoy my map and please rate my map well and leave a comment thx.

#1 balthadorphenix, Jun 4, 2008
    Last edited: Jun 4, 2008
  2. Imperator 14

Imperator 14 Ancient

this like a criminal detention ceenter?

3. balthadorphenix

balthadorphenix Ancient

yup it is,its kinda like a jail.

4. sgt.pepper

sgt.pepper Ancient

looks okay, but its kinda confusing

5. boydcr2

boydcr2 Ancient

Sounds pretty interesting... I like the dumpster door idea you have. Especially the fact that you have to wait on the man cannons...very creative! Keep up the good work, I am sure that will spawn more creative ideas in others too!

6. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

I don't get what it is, is it a cops and robbers map or somethin

also i am not sure about how well your interlocking that is just my opinion but it might just be the pics so i will see so you might have me DL

#6 sexy dude, Jun 4, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 5, 2008
  7. balthadorphenix

balthadorphenix Ancient

its something like cops and robbers but the police man/humans must take control of the map to get high points but the alpha zombie/mas selamat can kill/corrupt the policeman =)

8. eskychess

eskychess Ancient

this looks pretty fun but i dont know much about escaped outlaws in wherever so i dont really get the whole story

9. balthadorphenix

balthadorphenix Ancient

it doesn't just look fun,it is fun i've played it many times with my frens we have loads of fun....but if u dont understand about mas selamat u can look him up in google he's an actually terrorist he recently escaped in singapore

here's a actual wanted poster
    [​IMG]

10. SVD Zero

SVD Zero Ancient

interesting to say the least.........ill check it out

11. Dark Ruler

Dark Ruler Ancient

12. balthadorphenix

balthadorphenix Ancient

please download and comment it looks good and it plays good too =)

13. Esquisofrenic

Esquisofrenic Ancient

nice idea, it looks pretty good

14. balthadorphenix

balthadorphenix Ancient

please try the map out it looks gd yeah,but try it out its loads of fun =)