Foundry The Desert Home

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by sgt frankieboy, Jan 21, 2010.

1. sgt frankieboy

sgt frankieboy Ancient

2. caniblcake

caniblcake Forerunner

it looks quite nice, but fat kid... eeeehhh...
    depends, does the fat kid have even a chance to get CLOSE to anybody? is it possible to spawnsassinate the fat kid..?

3. S4L PSYCHOPATH

S4L PSYCHOPATH Forerunner

pics would have been better

4. iTz Fuzzywig

iTz Fuzzywig Ancient

why is it called"Desert home"? It is in foundry....not sandbox. But yeah..looks like a same-old same-old map....kinda like your run of the mill houe on foundry....Ill give you a 3.75/5 because everyone has to start somewhere. ^^ Try to innovate it and make it more impressive and make it something something that nobody has ever sen before. Add curves and body to it....a house must be like a fine woman....it needs to have curves, lots of places to stick yourself into and when you go into it...you just cant help but jizz in your pants....XD

5. sgt frankieboy

sgt frankieboy Ancient

@caniblcake
    You need to have your own fad kid so it are your rules and you can always use a different gametype like zombiespeed if you don't know what it is it's the opposite from fadkid super fast, light and easy to kill
    @S4L PSYCHOPATH
    I made the pictures an long time ago and deleted them that's why I don't have pictures

@iTz Fuzzywig
    The Reason it's called "The Desert Home" is because The Legendary Map pack wasn't even out yet. So I already thought that there aint be an Sandbox :)
    And there are alot of secret places to go like a garage, underground hall way

p.s. if you have the map downloaded goto the storage room and blow it up You will find a secret room below, Just like the master room(Pallets)