The Dawn of Winter

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Cryptokid, Jun 18, 2008.

1. Saint Prodigy

Saint Prodigy Ancient

wow i like the idea of a ship infection game but i dont know if i like the varient you chose. i would have more liked a cops and robbers feel were one prisoner gets infected or something.

2. Murdock Sampson

Murdock Sampson Ancient

it is... ANOTHER ship map. it looks nice. like the effect... kinda. 7/10

3. Zeta Arcadee

Zeta Arcadee Ancient

Looks really good!

4. Cryptokid

Cryptokid Ancient

Guys sorry about the filter I posted this in like June and It was the first map I ever posted. I didn't think of removing them at the time.

5. DJB Mixin It Up

DJB Mixin It Up Ancient

This is funny every one thinks its yours but in reality its one of my first maps. LOL

6. Conkerkid11

Conkerkid11 Ancient

Needs a description. It needs those effects turned off. So yeah...

2/5 for a cool looking ship, thingy. But really dude? All it seems to me is a ship, with armories. Nobody likes teleporters AND armories put together. Doesn't this lead to ya know... camping the teleporter. Further grading will be done later, right now I am drinking hot chocolate so I'm to
    busy...

EDIT: Looked at more of your pictures again... tisk.. tisk.. tisk.. Really? I rate the map 2/5 and the thread a -100/5 (That's negative 100). You should not try to win us back over with those pictures near the end. In my opinion, it's the map that determines how people post. Maybe it's just me but why do people fall for these pictures with effects. From what I see, this is just a GIANT ship with the only open part as an Armory.

If you have more pictures that don't waste my time, and are just stupid pictures with effects.

If you did steal this poor man's map above me, then don't waste time fixing anything I said above.

Oh, and those little effect orb things. Yeah, those are supposed to be used for taking pictures, not to be placed on maps. Most maps with the effects turned on do great with them, your's doesn't.

7. Joen@thanishere

Joen@thanishere Ancient

this map looks truly amazing, the angle of the ship and the perfectness so you can actually land inside the back end of the ship using the man cannon. 5/5

8. CRAZY Corsy

CRAZY Corsy Ancient

A few things, first of all i do actually really love it that your ship looks tilted which makes it look like it's speeding. Second thing, you wanna get clearer pictures. Thirdly i dont like ship maps that have teleporters unless definately need, is there a way for you to get rid of them. overall 3.5/5

9. Cryptokid

Cryptokid Ancient

Conker, it seems that opinions differ on this map alot secondly my biggest mistake was forgetting to take off the effects when I took the pics, thirdly, my friend Dj up there is the map auther and I already credited him for the map, he would have posted but he had no Fh account at the time.us EVERYTHING K NOW?

10. ODST Maps

ODST Maps Ancient
    Banned

This map was really fun to play on when i was a zombie i use to always sneak in and there reactions was priceless.

Well great job on the map buddy.

11. PeTeR DA EaTeR

PeTeR DA EaTeR Ancient

i think it looks great mate, keep up the good work, who ever it was that made it :S lol, but i agree with the some of the others aswell, the screenshots did kinda make it look a bit wierd, but apart from tht, 8 or 9/10 i think!

12. Master Spartan

Master Spartan Ancient

Very nice job,you should have taken out the effects when taking the pictures but who cares.Nice job

13. nealsaviking

nealsaviking Ancient

This looks really good. It looks like it'd be outstanding for KotH.