The Crater

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by ZOMBIECOW11, May 30, 2009.

1. ZOMBIECOW11

ZOMBIECOW11 Ancient

Yes. The vehicles could be overpowering depending on how many people use them and how well. That is why I want to know how many vehicles I should take down. There are 3 or 4 warthogs, 1 tank and 2 or 3 mongooses. As for the turrets- in the red base, zombies can get in from the sides easily. The turrets r not normally a problem

2. NOV3D

NOV3D Ancient

xX-Executioner-Xx

Appearance- 1.4-Work Of Art
    game play- 1.2-Home Sweat Home
    Originality- 0.5-Exotic
    presentation- 0.3-Boring

Over all= 3/5

I must say I personally liked the map tho there were a few problems like if you got a BR and just ran to a open field you could survive to the last bullet and also the Tank was just plan out nasty but its not about what i think its about what my team and what they think and we all decided that the game play of this map is just about average do to the fact of it is way to easy to kill zombie and it take for ever to get a kill well being a zombie.
    Sorry buddy these turned out to be no fun at all just because of the zombies health
    I am pretty sure if you increased it the game play would be loads of fun. :)

3. MR JOEY BON

MR JOEY BON Ancient

I love the red house. But after playing the game i found it was too easy for the humans to just go and camp in the warthog, driving away from the slow zombies. At 300% they can still be outrun by the warthog.. never mind 200% speed.

4. ZOMBIECOW11

ZOMBIECOW11 Ancient

Alright. That is the kind of support I wanted anyway. That should be enough for me to make a V2 off of. I will probably take off lots of the vehicles and add zombie shields so that it takes two headshots. I will use this criticism to construct good gameplay. Thanks again.