The City V3 / L4D

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Something., Jun 3, 2009.

1. T Cal

T Cal Ancient

looks like a good map ill have to play with my friends

2. Mirage Axl

Mirage Axl Ancient

Beautiful map. The gameplay on the map beats every other "city" map I've seen and played yet. Sadly even Township. :'( . The improvements transformed the map from a 10/10 to a 12/10. Although I never even noticed the problems when I played on the map...

As for the L4D version. Wow. It's amazing how such little changes can completely change the map's flow. The gametype makes for truly hard core infection. Fast and Intense. It makes being the zombie fair. Since your hard work actually pays off. 10/10

3. Mozzarella

Mozzarella Ancient

The post you had was great! I can't wait to try this map out with a party. Looks really fun and well forged. I'm downloading now.5/5

4. GUINEAPIGMONSTR

GUINEAPIGMONSTR Ancient

u shold add a filter so the ligth play a bigget roll then il give it 5/5

5. Legolastom

Legolastom Ancient

He isn't going to add a ****ing filter mate, mainly because its a stupid idea, but also because your a bad person.

6. GUINEAPIGMONSTR

GUINEAPIGMONSTR Ancient

Why am I a bad person? I just said my oppinion which is due to the ligths on the map is will be intresting to make it a bit darker. Now on to you you probably just having a bad day, if so im sorry and hope your luck changes but if you just act like that normaly you have problems, seek help.

7. Something.

Something. Ancient

Adding filters would A) Make it cheesy like every bad zombie map made and B) Makes it too hard to see, which is not what I want.

If it really means that much to you, you could always add a filter yourself.

#27 Something., Jun 20, 2009
    Last edited: Jun 20, 2009
  8. xXDeepStabXx

xXDeepStabXx Ancient

Dude, you put a ton of work into this map and post, which i like, i will definiatly DL this map.Its one of those, special, infection maps that i havent seen in a long time. 5/5

9. Legolastom

Legolastom Ancient

This isn't a chat thread if you want to speak to me speak to me on my profile.

Also Something if I like the old weapons shop, because this one is just a free shotgun and sniper for whoever spawns closest.

10. Silver0range

Silver0range Ancient

In the L4D version, due to the 1 minute spawn time, then people would be owned while still trying to get into the ruined houe if that block was there... the block is gone to speed up the foraging process in the L4D version.

11. Kryticate

Kryticate Ancient

Looks like a fun map, bland buildings & streets, remove "WTF Zombies" and "Wimp Zombies" as you are just contributing to the horrible game community's list of unfair maps.

Huge thread, make it smaller, people just want a description of the map, pictures, and a download.

12. Something.

Something. Ancient

Contradiction much? First you say it's fun, then call it bland and the gametypes unfair.

13. Kryticate

Kryticate Ancient

I did not call "it" bland at all. I just called the buildings and streets bland as well as calling the extra gametypes stupid.

14. Something.

Something. Ancient

Then here's what to do:

1. Hover your mouse over the link to download those other gametypes.
    2. DON'T click it.

Some people didn't like the level of difficulty True Zombies offered, so I allowed people to choose what they wanted.

15. Jellofish777

Jellofish777 Ancient

+ Amazing map
    + Love the size of the city
    + The armory is great since its not campable (is that a word?)

- Almost everyone I played it with and me hated the gametype

Score: 8/10

16. NILLOC916

NILLOC916 Legendary

I loved playing this map back in Halo 3. When I heard about 343 moving maps from Halo 3 to MCC, this was the first map I checked to make sure was on my fileshare for the transfer.