Foundry The Carnival

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Soldier62994, Aug 17, 2008.

1. OutcastXC007

OutcastXC007 Ancient

This is a great idea I find it hard to believe no one else has thought of making a carnival. 5/5 from me looks good and I like the ticket redemption booth cause all the prizes are weapons =).

2. dennis1895

dennis1895 Ancient

lolz just today i was thinking about that nobody has made a map like this yet and i wanted to make it now i see it here very good you made it big and funny especially the dunk tank i like that one very much

3. X taco king X

X taco king X Ancient

I downloaded and played, 4/5 though just becuase I didnt like how 1 power drain messed up all three barrel piles. Maybe stack them a bit apart next time?

4. Soldier62994

Soldier62994 Ancient

Been a while since I posted here...or anywhere. Just letting ya' know you're free to edit the map however you see fit, and that I'm done with Halo, and Xbox, so no remakes.
    And for the powerdrains, if you read the long,long post, it mentioned how I messed up with the RJ's, so there's no fix to that. Sorry!

5. misc320

misc320 Ancient

Hi

hi i wanted to say good map! my friend and me play on it like 2 weeks ago and he was sayin he made it but i new he wasnt good enough to do that. so i looked for map on bungie.net and found it and it was urs. then i saw ur post on the map and it told me to go here to talk to u.
    so im just sayin really good map and that u should also have put in a roller coaster for fun!!

6. Shlbamobinladen

Shlbamobinladen Ancient

This could cure sudden bordom great idea i have to say.