Foundry The Carnival

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Aesthetic Maps' started by Soldier62994, Aug 17, 2008.

1. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

This looks so cool! There are absolutely no flaws in this map except that its a power drain instead of a radar jammer. I'll obviously give it a 10/10. Originality and creativity is the best part. I've never seen someone make this yet. Great job man!

2. xTuOx SN4K3BYT3

xTuOx SN4K3BYT3 Ancient

This map looks awesome, i like the carnival idea and the fact that youve merged a minigame into an aesthetic map, nice gun at the end. 10/10 ill have to clear some maps cos this has gotta be downloaded :)

3. Soldier62994

Soldier62994 Ancient

I would really like to thank everyone for downloading the map. I hit 1,000 downloads around midnight yesterday. Also, I would like to thank everyone who sent me private messages on how to improve on the map, I may consider making a v2. For now, I am making a new map for Machinima, scheduled to be done within a week.

4. D4ni3l G

D4ni3l G Ancient

great map! Its a shame you have to use powedrains instead of RJs but i think the overall quality of the map makes up for that. i especially love the dunk tank. you should put a shield door in there so it looks like water.

5. Soldier62994

Soldier62994 Ancient

The shield doors are too large for the dunk tank's box and making the box any bigger makes the tank look odd. As a side note, the map has reached 1,200 downloads and has as many views(On Forgehub) as some of the Featured maps

6. darkducky15

darkducky15 Ancient

maybe if u have enogh room u could make a mini roller-coster, that would be awsum!!! very good map, good interlocking/geo-merging dl as soon as i get my xb back, very original, 10/10

7. OMG Its Storm

OMG Its Storm Ancient

Looks awesome. love the idea 5/5!

8. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

Dude, keep making these twisted maps. I love to see out of the box mini games. I saw that olympic map when you posted it and thought "wow, this guy just made one of the most original maps i've ever seen" and now this. Bravo. Not only is it original, but well forged! Something you never see with originality anymore! This is definitely worth something, like a place on the favorites.

9. Soldier62994

Soldier62994 Ancient

Thanks, once I get my xbox back from my friend(He borrowed it when he went to Florida) I'll work on one of my projects and hopefully have it done by Thanksgiving. And that would be great to get on Favorites :) Spread the word

10. halo kid

halo kid Ancient

I really love this map.Ilike how all the games are like real carnival games.from looking at your other maps youi could make a whole minigame map pack. 5/5 for originality

11. lv100charizard

lv100charizard Ancient

wow this is really nice and fun if your bored have to say this is definitely a good map 5/5

12. bolddoughnut

bolddoughnut Ancient

I cant wait to play this

13. Tyberiousfusion

Tyberiousfusion Ancient

This is extremely creative and very well made. I really like the dunk tank and the milk bottles most. But everything is well made 5/5 good job =)

14. Alec944

Alec944 Ancient

Very great looking map. It's a very original idea, and you pulled it off perfectly. 5/5

15. En3rgySword

En3rgySword Ancient

This may be the greatest time killer ever invented. I can only imagine the hours I will spend. . . alone. . . as my friends don't want to play it any more. Damn. No but seriously, looks great. I WILL FETCH MY DL MOBILE

16. Wolverine

Wolverine Ancient

Great

Great job i like the dunk tank it is well thought. Very original idea too! 5/5 Definatly Download!

17. iRaynne

iRaynne Ancient

This is really creative. Can't wait for a new one! The cone shooting is actually pretty fun with a BR too, as long as you don't scope and stand a further distance away
    5/5

18. oDannyKellyo

oDannyKellyo Ancient

I was playing this and i thought it was realy good except when I shot one of the traffic cones the magnum fell with it and i didnnt realise for ages. Nice original idea 8/10 overall

19. Soldier62994

Soldier62994 Ancient

Thanks guys, really. It's your downloads that have helped my break the 2,000 download mark. In fact, it's gone even further, and I'm now at 2,300 :) . I never expected the map to keep such popularity. Thanks again, I owe most of my downloads to the people here at ForgeHub.

20. .RevO

.RevO Ancient

Downloaded and I just love the dunktank xD.