The biggest d-bags on Reach matchmaking?

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by Gazzaverage, Feb 4, 2011.

1. Overdoziz

Overdoziz Untitled
    Forge Critic Senior Member

BTB is the breeding place for douchebags and retards.

2. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

It's just the combination of betrayals for vehicles and the abundance of power weapons and the upped player count that makes it so.

There are probably just as many idiots in other playlists, you just have less of a chance of meeting them due to the lower player count.

But I will admit, the absolute majority of idiots I meet are in BTB.

3. MUDNUB

MUDNUB Forerunner

Anyone who has voted for Sword Base after playing it once.

4. Neoshadow

Neoshadow Forerunner

Do you mean anyone who's voted for Sword Base after YOU'VE played it once?

That'd explain a lot.

5. MUDNUB

MUDNUB Forerunner

Sorry are you insulting me i'm too tired to be sure

6. EpicChief117

EpicChief117 Forerunner

My friend was playing Oddball on sword base. One person was camping in the shotgun room with the ball while two others had a shotgun and a sniper rifle. The other member ran out every time any of them got a kill and teebagged their faces off. The guys with the sniper and shotgun finished the game with all headshots and at the end the score was 200-3. :mad:

7. El FlyingCondor

El FlyingCondor Forerunner

Mostly, I've only had a few real douches I've had to work with, like how I've had at least three people get above the cockpit and shoot at me when I grab the tank before them, or when I grab a weapon they want, they kill me, and then I do my best to go eye for an eye, but sometimes it gets really annoying in Infection. Since everyone was complaining about getting booted if your shot killed a zombie right after they killed you, they got rid of booting(which for the most part, I'm perfectly alright with). Then, the griefers start showing up, who'll have no problem killing you as many times as they want, since you can't do anything about it. Drives me mad.

8. Minister Muffin

Minister Muffin Forerunner

Eh, I've met a couple. Once, I was once on Mt. Lam Lam, which I hate, and we were playing Assault. I walked over to get to the warthog, and this dude with inclement weather gets in the driving seat and purposely drives off the edge, and get this: He had a jet pack. That SOB

9. Eculc

Eculc Ancient

it seems like every time I play invasion on boneyard, some teammate seems to *love* stunning my banshee while I try to get in it, then trying to stick it when I finally get away.

also: anyone who teabags. seriously; if you killed me, I can respect you. but if you get to that point you're just being an asshole for rubbing it in.

I think the most annoying person i've run into was some random that constantly grabbed the rockets (on anchor 9) and jumped off the edge of the map with them. either that, or he'd run into a group of enemies and die so that they could get them.

10. Skyward Shoe

Skyward Shoe BTB Legend
    Forge Critic Senior Member

Had this happen with the wraith on Breakpoint earlier. In fact, today was just a bad day for that kind of stiff. I had at least three games with Flamingo where our team just kept killing us and damaging us without letting us boot them. I even was betrayed for a ghost, the Assault rifle of vehicles.

11. neverendinghalo

neverendinghalo Forerunner

lol that is real douche - bagish

12. One Tricky Pony

One Tricky Pony Forerunner

Something about matchmaking seems to bring out the douchebags in force. It's quite unfortunate, because I remember a time when most people in matchmaking were interested in having a good time. One of the most annoying things about Reach for me is the fact that, since I play alone these days, I am consistently playing against a full party on the other team. Bungie really should have implemented either a no-party team slayer playlist 5 years ago, or at least put in the option to only join matches with similar party size. Either of those things could save me many headaches.

13. TheDTYP

TheDTYP Forerunner

As everybody does, I HATE quitters with a BURNING FIREY PASSION. So I'm playing Invasion. 2 guys quit in the first round. Not a big deal, I guess, but then, within 30 seconds of the first phase, the other 3 people quit, leaving me alone. So EVERYONE on the other team decides to not even give me a chance and stand around me like its the friggin lone wolf mission, spawn camping me. If that weren't enough, they kept on stealing the Plasma grenadesI drop to stick me the whole time. Jesus.

14. The Juggernaut

The Juggernaut Forerunner

I'm sure a lot of us have had this happen to us before but one time I was in a big team battle and 7 people on my team quit. Leaving the game 1 vs 8.

15. CookieKay

CookieKay Forerunner

I hate it when some teammate guy follows me around the whole time shooting shots off at me while the other team shoots and kills me only because my teammate was hiding behind cover shooting at me too. then i spawn and it starts over.

#295 CookieKay, Sep 16, 2011
    Last edited: Sep 16, 2011
  16. SPL4TTERMAN

SPL4TTERMAN Forerunner

Invasion: Spire

My entire team of now 3 people is forced into a small cave-like dwelling near the water at the beginning because the elites so heavily spawn camp, the force us back, remove our teammate's spawning ability (always in a freakin battle) and they have the two spawn zones locked down with at least 3 elites per zone. Needless to say half our team rage quit, and they secured an easy victory this, and next round.