The Beast

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Race Maps' started by DIEabolical, Dec 22, 2009.

1. DIEabolical

DIEabolical Forerunner

I have tried to make this map uncheatable 2 versions later it is still cheatable.If you want to try and fix it up I would be honored and suprised if u pull it off.

2. xBANDlTx

xBANDlTx Forerunner

Just played this tonight with some friends, wow man.. ascetics on steroids!
    Looks amazing, races pretty well too!

3. pyro

pyro The Joker

I like how the bumps make it more like driving in a regular game than on a track, but they make it a bit too hard to control a mongoose. Most people expect a really smooth track to play on. The square turn is also really a problem because so many people crash into the railing and sometimes end up backwards.

4. fluffnub3

fluffnub3 Forerunner

lol

This map looks AMAZING from the pictures posted, and i am about to download this, shame I've got to wait another 17 hours to play it :(

LOLOLOL

5. E inglourious 3

E inglourious 3 Ancient

The death drop is awesome, but you roll. It would be fun to mess with ideas (I have a couple) sometime when I get back from Israel, maybe with reach, to make a race track based purely on ridiculous dives and spinning jumps! Don't worry, I knows calculus...

6. ToxikPandaKoi

ToxikPandaKoi Ancient

Ok, first of all I would like to say you did an amazing job on the aesthetics. I really liked the death drop cause its so steep and deadly =P. Your map had a few probloms though. When I was going through and riding it I found some of it was a little awkward and once I found myself falling to the bottom after the shield door jump. Also I somehow got killed by the guardians once in spawn. Other than that you did a great job on your map 4/5