The Array (min 14) Playtesters Needed!

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by NoCatchyName, Oct 11, 2010.

1. NoCatchyName

NoCatchyName Forerunner

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

I've been working on this map for a while now. I think I have a good setup.

The red team are Elites with a mission to disable the humans communications array known as "The Array" used to gather targeting data for the orbital cannons. The cannons make a Cruiser strike impossible and are halting the progress of the invasion. The elites must use the pre-existing infrastructure to mount an attack. But The Array is well defended. With a full garrison of soldiers and all the supplies the UNSC can offer, The Array is not short staffed. A manned Mini MAC, several rocket turrets, and falcons to engage in air-to-air combat, guard the skies, the only way to access the lonely island. Remove the power coupling from the top floor of the communications structure and return it to the base for further study. Elites have a fleet of banshees at the ready.
    I have yet to playtest this map as it requires a full game of 16 players. I am online right now and would love for you to come see my map for yourself. I think you will be impressed. My gt is NoCatchyName please add me I have lots of room on my friends list lol.

2. mekquake

mekquake Forerunner

I like the lookof this. I'm willing to help you playtest.