The A27 1v1 showdown 32 man Tournament

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by A27 STARWOLF, Feb 24, 2008.

1. Cosmic Rick

Cosmic Rick Ancient

I didn't enter the original tourny because I don't have the attention span for something that lasts longer than a week. I'm glad somebody is doing this, though. I will offer a prize. It's not a good prize, by any means, but whoever wins (if they have any posted maps) can take me on a tour of their choicest map. I'll give you critiques, play a round with you, and write up an official Rick's Recap of the map if you so choose. (Shock should still probably donate this prize, lol). If you don't have any maps, I'll start up a thread in off topic about how awesome you are. Not a great prize, but it's better than nothing.

2. Ryuuketsu

Ryuuketsu Ancient

Brilliant idea: You could make this a round robin tournament, with the two people with the highest amount of wins going against each other again on Sewers. Just a suggestion.

3. VestigeL

VestigeL Ancient

I lost in the official tourney, can I sign-up for this one? And the schedule is messed up.

4. XxKaHoTiKxX

XxKaHoTiKxX Ancient

32 go to nyc not that bad

5. Unleash Mayhem

Unleash Mayhem Ancient

It's a pity this died a horrible death, I enjoyed the official one so much. I think we should try to make another one, but try to get a mod or admin to support it so we get some legitimacy.

6. PandaMan

PandaMan Ancient

monkeybut

7. Mortarion

Mortarion Ancient
    Banned

Gamertag: (Must have Gold Membership of XBL & please provide a link to it on Xbox.com) iTz CoBrA v2
    Link to your Bungie.net Account:
    Timezone: GMT
    Do you have a Strict, Moderate, or Open NAT?: Open
    Do you have the Heroic Map Pack for Halo 3?: Yes
    If you are not from the U.S. or Canada, are you willing to play your matches at times convenient for us in North America?: Yes
    Is your Gamertag linked to your Bungie Account?: Yes

Do you know how to take screenshots on Halo 3 and upload images?: Yes
    Would you feel comfortable giving us your address if you win the tournament so we can mail you the prize?: Yes if there is confirmation from an admin or something as a vouch
    Have you read the information regarding the tournament?: Yes

Prepare to get Rizaped boys