Mythic DLC Tethered

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by The Desert Fox, Apr 11, 2009.

1. I NBK Xen I

I NBK Xen I Ancient

Exactly. What some people don't understand is that the map fits the description perfectly. The Tether has gone into lock down, so yes there is going to be objects scattered around the place.

Good geo-merging. I look forward to seeing more of your maps.

2. freezingshdw

freezingshdw Ancient

this map is alot like my bedroom, lol. it may be messy but the map has almost an "alive" feel to it because the map exerts constant tention that anyone could be around any corner. Those kind of maps are a tad scary but also exhilarating because you never know whats gonna happen. 10/10 for the spontaneous gameplay =)

3. The Desert Fox

The Desert Fox Ancient

Wow. Again, posts like that are, I'm sorry to say, worthless. There's no criticism, you clearly did not download the map, and you've contradicted yourself quite obviously. Please, try to stay up to date with what's already happened in the post if you are incapable of actually reviewing the map. Thank you.

4. The Desert Fox

The Desert Fox Ancient

Thanks for the review. Yea, the cover is sporadic but that goes with the whole concept of the map. It's supposed to be unpredictable.

For me, it's played fine, although you may want to delete many of the grenades to prevent spamming as a v2 may or may not be coming out.

5. Yeknom Kixelsyd

Yeknom Kixelsyd Ancient

I did a run through of the map before I posted that. Like I said, I understand where you were going with it, but I think it's not visually appealing enough. No need to get snappy.

Edit: Things like the teleporters in mid-air are pointless, it seems. There is no use for them. Items like that I don't get in the map.

#25 Yeknom Kixelsyd, May 8, 2009
    Last edited: May 8, 2009
  6. Benji

Benji Ancient

i think that if youre goong for a zero gravity map you should have some floating objects
    not geomerged, just floating
    you could support them with the teleporters from the teleporters in mid air
    im not a big fan of those

*edit
    i agree
    people should read the rules before they post on the formums

#26 Benji, May 8, 2009
    Last edited: May 8, 2009
  7. noklu

noklu Ancient

*sighs* This thread has a whole bunch of pointless posters.
    Kudos to you, Desert Fox,for a)defending yourself and your map very well, and
    b)for a difficult map well done.

Now, I completely insist on getting rid of most grenades. Also, anyone who think merges and interlocks have to be straight have no idea what they are talking about. It all depends on the style.

Also, may I recommend placing such weapons as SMG's and Spikers on map. There are only 6 weapon types on map. 2 of which are full on power weapons an two are support wep's. Chow, mate!