Legendary DLC Testing Area 26

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Lord Doom 1, Mar 16, 2009.

1. Lord Doom 1

Lord Doom 1 Ancient

Testing Area 26 is a variant of Blackout. All the room are sealed off. However, there are teleporters in each room. All the teleporters are set to the exact same channel so you could pop out in any room, even the one you were just in. This map was designed for slayer matches of 4-6 players. The rooms are very small with exception of the vent room. There are a variety of weapons on the map. I made this map for fun, more serious players may need to remove weapons. It takes place in small rooms so some weapons may dominate the map, if you can find your targets. Here are some pictures. All rooms are shown.
    Testing Area 26 Video
    The cake is true.
    [​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Feedback is welcome. I do wish to get better at making maps.

#1 Lord Doom 1, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  2. Killex

Killex Ancient

Sorry, but you really need screenshots embeded or this will be locked. You have 24hours.

3. Star iz Legiit

Star iz Legiit Ancient

Hey man the guy above me told you what to do but he didn't explain it, if you do not know how to embed pictures,just send me a message and i will help you out

4. STWOW

STWOW Ancient

K so now you have working pics but they don't tell anything about the map just that there is a bunch of teleporters : / I like the idea of random teleporters though, but it depends on the angle and side you walk into the teleporter from so its not so random.

EDIT* K now with all your pics it still looks sloppy and the weapons are just thrown on with no real reason

#4 STWOW, Mar 16, 2009
    Last edited: Mar 17, 2009
  5. Mejjmejj

Mejjmejj Ancient

Please make a description about your map and a few more picutes so we, the viewers, can get a better sense of what you made...

6. Lord Doom 1

Lord Doom 1 Ancient

I added all the pictures, but I do have a description. Does it need to be really deep? This is the casual maps forum right? This is just a map for fun.

7. Lord Doom 1

Lord Doom 1 Ancient

What is this about angles and sides?

8. FryTheSly

FryTheSly Ancient

i honestly think this map is kinda lame... some1 could just tele camp and thats not fun at alll

9. Lord Doom 1

Lord Doom 1 Ancient

THe teleporters are far enough apart that it is impossible for that to be effective. If you camp one telepoter, someone can come through another one and just kill your camping butt.