Remake Terra Sanctum

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by xl faybian lx, Mar 23, 2011.

1. xl faybian lx

xl faybian lx Forerunner

Terra Sactum​

So, I started this map a couple of weeks ago and have worked pretty efficiently on it. It started as a Pit remake and has progressed into a complete redoing of The Pit, both esthetically and in basic feel. When you first look at it you may think "oh just another pit remake" and you soon discover it has its own soul. Most of the map sees major changes to the basic effect it has. Have fun and any critique you have be honest I want it.

4 DMR
    4 Needle Rifle
    2 Plasma Pistol
    2 Sniper---2 minute timer
    1 evade-1 minute timer
    1 rocket--3 minutes
    2 magnum

SUPPORTS----MLG TEAM SLAYER v3, MLG BALL 3, MLG CTF v3 & MLG CTF v5

This is being hosted in my brother's fileshare at Godrick X.
    If someone could maybe do some testing and get back to me about how it performs, as I am out of live and can not test too well. :|

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Longside view 1
    [​IMG]
    Long side view 2
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    Bottom Orange View 1
    [​IMG]
    Bottom Orange View 2
    [​IMG]
    Top Orange View 1
    [​IMG]
    Top Orange view 2
    [​IMG]

Any critique at all please tell me.+

2. Mulelish21

Mulelish21 Forerunner

I like it mainly because it's pit inspired. One of the best things is how the budget looks low, how's the framerate? Either way great job, keep it up. Lastly, why did you used 5 flag?, pit was always 3 flag

3. Ozkid3232

Ozkid3232 Forerunner

Looks pretty good actually! The pieces are placed together quite nicely, and looks like you have some pretty good forging skills. You use pieces quite interestingly.

I'll give it a DL and test it for you!

EDIT: The download link doesn't work...I check your brothers fileshare and saw that there was a typo in the name, and it was also V2 displayed as this:

Terra Sanstum V2.

I gave that a DL and will try it now.

#3 Ozkid3232, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited: Mar 24, 2011
  4. J HaDlEy 616

J HaDlEy 616 Ancient

Awesome looking map, I too like it mostly because it's a semi-remake of the Pit, you added a lot of interested features to it. I'll give it a download and let you know what I think :) I'm working on a semi-remake of the Pit as well and this just makes me itch to finish it