Introduction Tepec Harkness, just a frog

Discussion in 'Off Topic' started by Tepec Harkness, May 26, 2009.

1. Tepec Harkness

Tepec Harkness Ancient

Good evening (... "infideeel" ?) !

So, my nickname is Tepec Harkness. Where i found this unprononciable thing ? Tepec is an enormous Frog, which can sleep thousands of years in order to "contemplate" the secrets of the universe ; he's a wizzard, by the way :p
    "Harkness" is the name of a TV serie i like, "Captain Jack Harkness" ... And, guess what ? He can't die (but i can).

What was the second step ? Oh, yes, why i wanted to joined the forgehub community : you seems to be nice people, interesting, skilled in the Halo3 forge, and i think i've already learned many forge things watching what you do here.

My hobbies : i'm found of blues music, i listen to it and i try to compose some "degenerate" blues music, mixing that and ... sounds that are more "overdrived" !
    I also draw, but i'm not very good to that.
    Well, in fact, i try to try (*.*) everything i can touch !

You probably understood since the beginning of my thread, because of my english, that this language isn't my native one ; i'm French, i live in Bordeaux (it's a beautiful city for tourists, but very boring for its inhabitants).

End of the transmission !
    I hope that you'll appreciate my few interventions, and that i'll learn many forge things here, in this friendly ambiancy,

Good night,

Tepec Harkness

2. STWOW

STWOW Ancient

GO EUROPE!!

nocaps

#2 STWOW, May 26, 2009
    Last edited: May 26, 2009
  3. Icecikle

Icecikle Ancient

Hey, welcome to the forums. Be sure to read and obey the rules here. Hope to see you around some time...Although you'd have to be in GnA or Off topic.