Tension

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by the whyher, Mar 21, 2008.

1. super trooper88

super trooper88 Ancient

Enough pics? O.O Lol jk.

The map looks great.. slayer map ftw?

2. the whyher

the whyher Ancient

LOL, I get that sometimes with my posts, I like having a lot of pics, some think you shouldnt because if you have a lot then there is no need to download and check it out more if you can see it all and make a judgment on it. I think thats just wrong, so you take one good pic of one area and make everyone DL and they find the map isnt that great, or even worse? It doesnt always need a bunch of pics but I think 4 is a good amount. Some times if its smaller or really simple then you could go less, but if you like your work and are proud of it, put some pics up of your hard work. If its good work then it can only help. Thanks trooper88, and its set for all gametypes, its best for slayer, flag, bomb, and hill. In any order I would say? All pretty fun to me.

3. General Meaty

General Meaty Ancient

I really like this map, I go through here and critique maps, and usually don't download them because of poor posting. But not yours, great job!

4. the whyher

the whyher Ancient

thanks Meaty, Im still looking for good video of games played on tension!! If any of you have some with great sticks, flag saves, things like that... SAVE and send me a PM to get it from your fileshare, when I get it Ill PM you letting you know I got it so you can take it off. I would really appreciate it.

5. civilian

civilian Ancient

If you want to make some clips how about we just play some games some time this week on it? get some of these guys in FH to play? Dude you have the most views out of all the competitive maps here! Thats cool!

6. the whyher

the whyher Ancient

Sounds good brother, but I know, I cant believe the views myself, Im proud of those numbers, thats with out it being featured!!! Makes me feel great, it really does... :)

7. civilian

civilian Ancient

Freakn stop forging, stop going to FH and just play already! and by the way your video isnt working

8. the whyher

the whyher Ancient

Your a dork man, then dont come to forgehub, lol... I know the vid is not working, I lost the whole post earlier, it got deleted. This new site doesnt like me much. Dont know when I can get the video back up so I just put a link to it.

9. Nemihara

Nemihara Ancient

Use [noparse]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_k4k7wCZiw[/noparse]

It will look like
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Q_k4k7wCZiw

10. GoodWhaleSushi

GoodWhaleSushi Ancient

I want to have sexytime with this map! =P

11. Secnateb

Secnateb Ancient

you guys need to lighten up. he's having fun with the description. let it be. just cuz you don't like it you don't need to attack him on it.

anyway...it looks awesome dude, i'll check it out when i get home from work.

12. the whyher

the whyher Ancient

I think everyone is over it secnateb, but thanks dude, Sushi you can have sexytime with it, its ok...

13. TrueBlue Wolf

TrueBlue Wolf Ancient

Pretty sweet map, love the vid you put with ot. Nice work and good job with this one. One of few maps with originality which is a good surprise. Can't wait to see some of your other maps here. Good luck with future forging activities. Have a nice day.

14. Bottlecap

Bottlecap Ancient

This map is still remains to be good. I like it, although it is kinda getting old, everyone has seen it...

#114 Bottlecap, Apr 11, 2008
    Last edited: Apr 11, 2008
  15. Metroshell

Metroshell Ancient

I dont see what all the hubbub is about. It's just a video. But I'll have to check the map out, first. :p

16. G043R

G043R Ancient

Brute Captain... what was that for... rejoice its a map... its good If he that holds it happy never mind to the crowd around... (its ok If you feel the map is over lived just state your peace and leave it at that...)

Whyher I think your map Is Still great...

17. the whyher

the whyher Ancient

Thanks go4er, i dont think the capt. meant anything negative by it anyways, I hope. It makes me feel great to know people are still viewing it too even though it has been out for some time, well i think its really only been like 3 weeks or so, I dont know. but some havnt seen it, they come over here from bungie, and thats a good thing for us at forgehub too. The # of views is amazing, thank you to all...

18. Snipers Stealth

Snipers Stealth Ancient

Wow, congratulations! This is one of the best posts I have ever seen. The map also looks phenominal! The story is fantastic, and the whole thing looks amazing.
    Brilliant job! (<--First time!)
    ~SS

19. the whyher

the whyher Ancient

See... first timer... thanks sniper, have fun!

20. civilian

civilian Ancient

I would say the same thing as Brute but I guess not,

Some really havn't seen this masterpiece yet. It's hands down my favorite forge map.