Tension

Discussion in 'Reach Competitive Maps' started by CHRIS HANNAN, May 20, 2011.

1. CHRIS HANNAN

CHRIS HANNAN Forerunner

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

This is the most competitive map yet. Its a map meant for free for all, but could be used for team slayer/pro. Tension has to main floors. The first floor that leads to the four symmetrical bases and the center. Then from the bases you can take walkways up to the top of the map which is a six way bridged no wall area that is connected to a big center where rockets are located. Thanks and hope you enjoy.

2. T3RA PROWL3R

T3RA PROWL3R Ancient

I think you should add a tiny bit of cover on the diagonal walkways. It seems like you would have to crouch to go unseen.

3. Jester1194

Jester1194 Forerunner

Seems everyone is a huge fan of adding cover. Maybe it's cuz they're getting killed a lot more than others. Hahahahaha, I kid, I kid. Anyways to me, the map looks amazing, great job.

4. hollow123

hollow123 Forerunner

The idea is nice, but at times I would find frame rate drops at the corners and it can also feel overwhelming, but don't get me wrong this is a great map you should just clean up some parts and some more color! Good map and fun to play, well done! :D

5. Knight Of 0rder

Knight Of 0rder Forerunner

It looks really chaotic to play on. There are so many bridges and ramps, but it looks fun.

The only problem I see is with the cover like T3RA PROWL3R had said. There needs to be cover so you are not always bombarded with shots.
    To reduce the amount frame rate dropping you could delete the green light. Lights always really slow down the frame rate along with man cannons

This is a good map and remember to keep forging!! :)