Temple of Atlas

Discussion in 'Featured Maps' started by Gravedigger5454, Sep 5, 2008.

?

How would you rate this map?

1. Poor

13 vote(s)
    10.6%
  2. Okay

4 vote(s)
    3.3%
  3. Average

10 vote(s)
    8.1%
  4. Good

21 vote(s)
    17.1%
  5. Great

75 vote(s)
    61.0%
  1. Paulie Walnuttz

Paulie Walnuttz Ancient

i knew this would get featured, its amazing. I love the tunnels and the top, the water features are beast, i love playing slayer on this it is very fun, congrats american and toppum looking foward to your next map as i have seen it and its pure beast.

Gamer720 likes this.
  2. nixproto

nixproto Ancient

this map is AWESOME! infection is truly fun because you never know where the zombies are! i knew it would get featured!

3. Stratigon13

Stratigon13 Ancient

When i first posted i talked about how the gameplay looked crouchy but after playing multiple games i can say that i was truely wrong. This map is definately feature worthy and the gameplay is awesome

4. FreakyPenguin5

FreakyPenguin5 Ancient

the map looks great and the asthetics look great nice job. congrats on the feature

5. The Hudacris

The Hudacris Ancient

Holy Crap! It finally got featured! This map totally deserves it unlike most other maps I see making my eyes bleed. A map like this only comes around once a month and we might as well love it and enjoy. I give the aesthetics on this map a 5/5 and the gameplay a 4.2/5 (Didnt enjoy gameplay much.) This is one of those maps you have to show all of your noob forging friends and that is when you get into detail about merging. Bravo. Good luck with more upcoming maps.

6. XED360X

XED360X Ancient

looks like a good map!

7. keroro44

keroro44 Ancient

I knew this would get at least considered for being featured! I looked at this map a couple days ago and I would have to give it a 4.9/5. My only beef was the tunnels they were kind of confusing.

8. sexy dude

sexy dude Ancient

i knew this would get featured at some point it was a well good map i played it for a long time well done american 10 on the feature and also Sir Toppum Hat1 great map

9. QKT

QKT Ancient

imho this map doesnt deserve to be featured
    it doesnt play well because its so tedious to get around
    take the original maps for example, any tunnels are out of the way so there's little interference with motion sensors, and it makes it a challenge for people who want to hide. the tunnels in this force people to crawl around, which is no fun at all

10. IVIercinator

IVIercinator Ancient

I had heard of this map before but never really thought much of it. Anyway gratz on the feature interlocking is fantastic and the tower thing is really cool. Also aesthetics play a big role in how this map plays out wich lloks like a good thing.

11. LittleLordSissy

LittleLordSissy Ancient

Wow...i really like how detailed the story is and how you had multiple levels on the map..incorped the way you had them...a DL for me...

12. Rogue Shadow IV

Rogue Shadow IV Ancient

Great Map dude I like the waterfall and the structure in the middle.

13. SiN Fwang

SiN Fwang Ancient

i like the diagram at the beginning. i havnt seen a diagram like that! great feature! the aesthetics look pretty amazing. on the original thread, i saw some tunnels. it's like tunnel rats but with more stuff. awesome! 5/5

14. Teerav11

Teerav11 Ancient

congrats on the feature, i remember you askin me to make that sig with the links to both of the maps in that pack, i knew it would get featured sometime! amazing map 46.927/5!!!

JEEF likes this.
  15. Spark

Spark Ancient

WOW Best interlocking and merging ive ever seen so far! great job american! 20,000/5

JEEF likes this.
  16. Brodellsky

Brodellsky Ancient

FINALLY this is featured.

I knew it would, and I saw this the first day it came out.
    And from that day, I waited for it to be featured.

JEEF likes this.
  17. FreshCherry

FreshCherry Ancient

It looks like an okay map, but not a featured map. The gameplay seems damn good, but I don't like the weps.

JEEF likes this.
  18. Bloumbas

Bloumbas Ancient

I'm not surtprised it got featured, like at all. It was always at the top of new posts, and I donwloaded it a while ago, and it was awesome, so great job and congrats on finally getting featured when you clearly deserved it. 5/5

JEEF likes this.
  19. Grandmas House

Grandmas House Ancient

Do I see google sketch-up in use?

Nice job and Congratz on the feature. Only thing I'm not sure about is the # of players this supports. I can't see 12 players on this map.

JEEF likes this.
  20. rewib65

rewib65 Ancient

the map is too small for my tastes, but the aesthetics are really good, ill give him that

JEEF likes this.