Temple Nights v2

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Pegasi, May 13, 2008.

1. Thom Barbarossa

Thom Barbarossa Ancient

dude you oveously know what your doing this is great and thats all i have to say

2. many popes

many popes Ancient

Whoa how many boxes have you got there? I never thought there was that many boxes!?!?! You must have reached item limit pretty quickly

3. Pegasi

Pegasi Ancient

Yeh I thought I had but when I went on this map to test an Item limit theory yesterday I found I cud spawn more! I've only got like 2 open double boxes left tho, was pretty intensive but had to make it non escapeable. I did have to delete alot of the stuff present from the glitching process to finish the level tho so weapons are pretty much stuck as they are along with most other things.

4. Draw the Line

Draw the Line Ancient

I've gotta say, when I suggested the second small base this is exactly what I was envisioning! The taller Cyclopean wall really looks good too. I'll download it and see how it plays. Good work!

5. Markkus

Markkus Ancient

Looks good, but it could do with some tiny adjustments. Ne ways, its probably worth a download.

6. Pegasi

Pegasi Ancient

I've found out recently I have a little more slack than I thought with objects, so if you have any suggestions as to what adjustments I could make then I'd definitely take notice, I'm always up for improving my maps.

Oh and thanks DTL, couldn't have finished this level without your advice.

7. Matty

Matty Ancient

Can you give us a list of weapons on the map please? It would help alot.

Other than that, i have monitored this map from early stages, and it really has improved well. Its good to know that there are still alot of people out there who are committed to making things right.

8. DRiSCOLL

DRiSCOLL Ancient

wow looks really good each bit of the map is neatly and cool as each other good job

9. Pegasi

Pegasi Ancient

List of weapons is now up, I'm working on a detailed map with all locations marked on but it could take a little while as I might have to do a seperate one for each floor, as long as that doesn't make the post too long.

And thanks Matty, its nice to have my work appreciated, I feel a map is never finished as long as there's something that people want improved or changed.

10. eskychess

eskychess Ancient

looks fun and looks clean i will dl and leave feedback

11. ThePimptastic 1

ThePimptastic 1 Ancient

This sir, is a good looking map. Definitely worth a download... picturing massive infection game at my next LAN.

12. MealonX

MealonX Ancient

to be honest it is the wall that really sells it for me

13. Midnite Wolves

Midnite Wolves Ancient

Pretty cool map. Just looking at the first pictures I thought it was going to be something I'd already seen 100 times, but you proved me wrong. Great job.

14. Pegasi

Pegasi Ancient

I tried playing infection on this map after my friend suggested it to me, he'd said he'd really enjoyed it and all my friends agree that its really fun, so I'm glad you agree. Thanks.

A couple more changes, the Maulers have been moved to the old shotgun spawns and their respawn times increased, 1 shotgun has been removed altogether and the other has been moved to the attacker base. There were just to many shotgun style weapons on the map respawning too frequently, I feel this makes the shotgun more of a challenge in slayer games and the maulers are powerful enough. It also gives the attackers a bit more to work with in asymmetrical games.

Thanks for the comments.

15. xMBMAxPureEvil

xMBMAxPureEvil Ancient

holy crap this is great just pretty amazing 5/5

16. Scopulus

Scopulus Ancient

This.. is absoulutley beautiful. You have my download!! H..how long did this take you?

17. Furious D 18

Furious D 18 Ancient

The pictures remind me of one of Cosmic Rick's maps, one which happens to be my favorite downloaded map ever. So you can bet that I'm gonna download this one and check it out.

18. Esquisofrenic

Esquisofrenic Ancient

looks great. very original and well constructed. nice use of pillars

19. SHADOW 609X

SHADOW 609X Ancient

This looks great. I like the fact you focused on One-sided and Territories. Land Grab and Flag Rally are probably my favorite gametypes. The pillars are great, and the map looks fun to play on. I don't like the whole pond ideas in competitive maps, but this should change my mind. I'll try it tomorrow with some friends. very good work here 5 / 5.

- Q'ed

20. ZANDER1994

ZANDER1994 Ancient

I like the two bases. I guess I'll download.