Sandbox Tempel Creek

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Green Twisterr, Mar 1, 2009.

1. Green Twisterr

Green Twisterr Ancient

My First map i have ever post here so don't be a **** :p

if you played halo2 you will remeber the map Beaver creek but now when sandbox came out i cerated a small verision off it it's smillar to it

1. if you spawn outside the map with a spawn problem i have encountred you need to go to this teleporter in the middle

[​IMG]

2. here is the blue side of the base and you can se the the platform with the gravity lift it is a sniper rifel on it

[​IMG]

3. Here you will see the red side and it has a tempel wall and a platform and it is no weapon on it a normal platform

[​IMG]

4. here you can see the teleporter at red base it leads to blue base behind the base it's have an active camoflauge there and a Oversheild on the red side

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Hope you will like that map and play some old time gametypes :p

Download link Below

Halo 3 File Details
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

#1 Green Twisterr, Mar 1, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 1, 2009
  2. redearth

redearth Ancient

Can you post sandbox maps yet? Anyway the map looks like it could be much nicer if you cleaned it up here and there. Take your time, it looks rushed. And I'm pretty sure you can fix your spawning problem by placing starting spawn points in the map.

3. Fallenrat

Fallenrat Ancient

Ok the platform needs to be more neater its kinda sloppy and uneven maybe try interlocking other than that it quite reminds me of Beaver Creek.

Some of your pictures are dead also.

Lastly some of your spellings are wrong like Temple, Rifle and Created.

Other than that good job on a 3/5 map.

Improve on those things and it could be a awesome map and thread.

Change gametype to slayer then you can spawn Start points and problem solved.

4. Green Twisterr

Green Twisterr Ancient

so it will work if you only set those spawn points ?
    and yeah i had some problems with the roof i need help with it

5. barc0de

barc0de Ancient

The spawn problem can happen if default starting and respawn points are left in the other gametypes.

6. god4

god4 Ancient

I recently tried this map out with a couple of my friends, I don't really have suggestions for you, but the gameplay wasn't that great, but that's only my opinion.

7. Rogue Shadow IV

Rogue Shadow IV Ancient

Not very good its really sloppy. You have the roof looking like you just through it together and The ramp on red base is floating upward that's another thing that needs to be fixed. You should maybe get someone else that has good forging skills and the mythic map pack to help you fix this. Another thing is if you still have your normal xbox turn that on put halo 2 in and switch back and forth with both consoles on and see what it needs to look like.

8. MichMaster32

MichMaster32 Ancient

the map looks like an ok map for sandbox. i like how it resembles beaver creek. but you didn't do a very good job replicating it. i thin it was an honest try. but you should try again.

9. Green Twisterr

Green Twisterr Ancient

i know it was hard to find a good spot for it and for the roof i sucks on it haha most of my freinds is complainging off it

10. spazmonkey92

spazmonkey92 Ancient

pretty fun. u need 2 interlock the roof more.

for a load of tips go on youtube and look for blood fires forge school.
    or search forging tricks.

overall not bad. 3.5/5

11. redearth

redearth Ancient

From what I've seen unless you place starting spawn points you will always have someone spawn in the center area. That's how insane describes it anyway.