Tease

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Casual Maps' started by Jono36, Aug 17, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jono36

Jono36 Ancient

[size=12pt]Tease [/size]
    Created by Jono36

A small infection map for 4 - 10 players.

Base: ___-.Construct

Supported Gametypes:

• Infection

[size=8pt]Story:[/size]

A small American home which was owned by convicts. Guns are found around the place and the swimming pool features a easy place to camp. But no one knows what happened to the previous owner....

[size=8pt]Description:[/size]

Hello, I'm Jono36 and this is my first post to Forgehub.com.
    Tease is a small infection map. It has many weapons spawns and many places to camp. But camping comes as a risk as nealy all camp spots can be easily ambushed. Take the outdoor swimming pool tunnel. It has a gravity hammer but also fusion coils, forcing plaers to move and be constructive. The map features a sniper tower, swimming pool, underground tunnels and and turrent ambush room. I hope you like it.

Forging 101:

[ YES ] __Floating Objects
    [ ___ ] __Instant Respawn
    [ YES ] __Immovable Objects
    [ ___ ] __Timed Map Events
    [ YES ] __Effective Spawn Placement
    [ ___ ] __Gravity Lift Techniques
    [ ___ ] __Objects Placed in Water
    [ ___ ] __Used Symmetry Option
    [ YES ] __Interlocking Objects
    [ ___ ] __Objects Merged with Map Geometry
    [ ___ ] __Unlimited Budget Glitch

2. fluffypancakes

fluffypancakes Ancient
    Banned

no body likes a tease:):)(

3. M.Jelleh

M.Jelleh Ancient

OK
    1. fluffypancakes please don't spam
    2. Your pictures aren't working for me, try this

Here at Forge Hub, a crucial part of map posting is having one embedded pic. To do this, here's a tutorial:

First, go to Bungie.net to your page. Find the Screenshot Viewer, and double click the screenshot which you choose to upload. When you do this, an option should pop up asking you what you want to do with the file. Your screen should look like this:
    [​IMG]
    Click Save to Desktop, or wherever you would like to save it to.

Next, go to a site like Image hosting, free photo sharing & video sharing at Photobucket to host your image. If you do not have an account, create one. When you have your account made, go to your photo album. There is a blue bar that says "Choose files" that should look like this:
    [​IMG]
    Click that blue bar, where the red arrow points to(arrow added for dramatic effect). Upload from wherever you saved the file.

Now, after the file has uploaded, scroll down the page to your picture's thumbnail. There is a list of options, like this:
    [​IMG]
    Copy the highlighted link, or direct link where the arrow is. And yes, that is Chris Hanson

Last step is coming back to here, where you enter the final direct link into the code( [ img]link[ /img] ) without the spaces. Hopefully, that helps you out. Any questions, PM me

To find the rest of the important rules here, click this link.

You have 24 hours to fix this thread, or it will be locked. No one else post about it not being up to standards, or a mod will be contacted. Thank you.

Thanks to Norlinsky for the sweet guide.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.