Team Spawns

Discussion in 'Halo and Forge Discussion' started by XSneeky IndianX, Jul 28, 2008.

1. XSneeky IndianX

XSneeky IndianX Ancient

Ok, I have a bit of a problem.

I have two bases, Red and Blue. I put the spawn points on the blue base as Defenders and the spawn points on the red base as attackers.
    Normally it works, but on some gametypes, like CTF and Team Slayer, the blue team spawns at the Red base, and vice-versa. Is there anyway to fix this?

2. Ocean Man

Ocean Man Ancient

Well I know in one sided games Teams switch from Attackers to Defenders and keep their colors but It shouldn't be that way in Team Slayer. I don't get whats wrong unless the spawn points are neutral?

3. XSneeky IndianX

XSneeky IndianX Ancient

i checked.. it says all the spawn points in the bases are set to Attacker for Red and Defender for blue.
    I checked for every gametype and its the same..

4. monkeyrantz

monkeyrantz Ancient

i cant remember if this is in slayer or ctf but i know this is in infection so im gunna try tellin u anyway, go into forge, change to the forger dude, and press start, go through the list of options until you find the option that allows you to change the gametype, change to the gametype you wish to fix, and click on it, a new round will start, go back to the forger dude and go through the list of things you can make until you find the spawn section and you will see spawn area, you place it around your spawn points and you can change the shape of it to your liking and change it to, attackers, defenders, like that, im pretty sure this works but cant remember, try it though