Tapestry

Discussion in 'Halo 3 Competitive Maps' started by Mastar, Sep 2, 2008.

1. Soul

Soul Ancient

Me and my friends love arena-style maps, and I have a feeling we'll love this one. All the interlocking looks precise-exactly where it should be, and the map flows very well. Nothing feels out of place-overall an amazing map.

2. DunkinMyCookies

DunkinMyCookies Ancient

For a small map the team play is great, trying this out was really fun but I wouldn't suggest anything more than 3v3. The layout seems perfect in coherence with the weapon set, great job. 5/5

**btw believed I helped test a game or two of team ^_^

3. Mastar

Mastar Ancient

UPDATE: I have a video ;D

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rXfo7AermSY

4. drak

drak Ancient

guys: in the video i am the RED ELITE....I repeat, I am in this video, I get pwned in the beginning, and I am the RED ELITE

just watch the pwnage

wonderful video mastar!

5. Boyle06

Boyle06 Ancient

nice job on the layout... n the vid downloaded

6. Mastar

Mastar Ancient

Paradox? o..0

lolol

Indeed you are ;D
    You guys really did get owned that round haha, the teams were pretty unfair.

Spammy.... =\

I found a way out of my map, its really hard to do and took me about 50 tries. I've only been able to do it once. I'm going to fix it and re-release sometime

7. RaBBiiTTT

RaBBiiTTT Ancient

Great map, I love the design. This is one of those "fast-paced" maps Ive seen on FH. Although the map could be a little more wide but it still looks nice. Why did you name the map Tapestry? (PM me)

8. Mastar

Mastar Ancient

Heya buddy. Thanks for the Fr. I wouldn't mind making it bigger but I ran out of money. I hit $0 exactly lol. I started it budget glitched but then budget glitched maps are starting to get frowned upon.

Edit: I already VM'd you but for people waning to know.. I got the name Tapestry from my brain. I thought it would be a sweet name for a map. Who thinks its a snazzy name?

9. SilentStrike082

SilentStrike082 Ancient

looks really solid with amazing interlocking and cool background features definite 5/5

10. Rogue Shadow IV

Rogue Shadow IV Ancient

Great interlocking dude I really like the bridge stairways.

11. Riujin Zer0

Riujin Zer0 Ancient

whats the theme?

12. XED360X

XED360X Ancient

looks like an amazing map - looks amazing for a game of any slayor type and i cannot wait till i download it - 9.5 / 10 - good size/ shape

keep making these great looking maps!!

[​IMG]

13. Mastar

Mastar Ancient

Thats about it.

14. ToochieHxC

ToochieHxC Ancient

oOOoo teh mastar is teh secksy. nice map, cant wait to play it and tea bag you :D

15. n1n3CAL

n1n3CAL Ancient

All I can say is this map is simply brilliant. Clean, well designed, weapon layout seems like it would work (I'll find out after I play on it). Not sure if there is anything I can say to improve on. 5/5

16. pootytang

pootytang Ancient

this looks really good ill give it a DL and get back to you

17. Zombievillan

Zombievillan Ancient
    Forge Critic Senior Member

This looks very clever. The tunnel system looks complex in the pics. Everthing looks interlocked sufficiently. I like the truck in the bridges because of the pipes sticking through looks cool. My opinion probably doesnt matter to you but I think your map is awesome. Great job

18. Linubidix

Linubidix Ancient

How dare thee mock my post!?
    I meant to say isn't super merged.

Played on it yesterday and I'd like to reiterate what I said. It is a great map.
    Relaxing yet a little hectic gameplay. Nice contrast there.
    It's great for nades and for running away. Anyway, not an essay style post again. Just a friendly bump as I really liked this map and you dared to mock me.

Vid was good too.

19. Mastar

Mastar Ancient

lol orly? So you give me a compliment then your all like nah I was tricking you it sucks.
    jk jk :D

Yah I love bouncing grenades to see where they go :]

Thanks toochie, unfortunately.. Girls can't really teabag... Unless you get artificial teticles or something. Hahahaha for April fools or Halloween you should get artificial testicles and scare Big D?

Anyway, glad you like it. I'd own you on it though. You ain't got nuthn. Your a scrub.

Wow guys the youtube video has like 1500 views, its a good way to advertise maps.

20. DeathToll77

DeathToll77 Gone For Sec

I played on this map with my friend and we like it. I especially like the bridge ramp in the middle and the walkway above that. However this map has been broken by the forgehub Breakers Guild. click here to download the film this was found by deathtoll77 and cheesepuffs96.